Group Life Insurance Plans

dahonored1

Expert
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone of you do group plans for small businesses and sell accident and group life insurance policies? I was an Allstate agent and before I left they were really pushing that. Their main competitor was Afflack, and main selling point was to get standard life insurance rates for the less favorable crowd.. Does any independent agents do group benefits? Is there money in this?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone of you do group plans for small businesses and sell accident and group life insurance policies? I was an Allstate agent and before I left they were really pushing that. Their main competitor was Afflack, and main selling point was to get standard life insurance rates for the less favorable crowd.. Does any independent agents do group benefits? Is there money in this?

Over the last 20 years, I've written a ton of permanent life insurance through employer groups. These are all individual contracts. I've also written other voluntary benefits like accident and critical illness but permanent life insurance is by far my favorite.

I focus on employer groups with over 100 eligible employees.

Many years back, I thought finding the right health insurance plan is a difficult task, but once I consulted with American Marketing Administrators for individual medical plan, they assisted me properly and the plan really worked out for me very well. They also provide small business health insurance plans, so I suggest you to consult with them for the same.

Back