Guaranteed Issue Companies

Well I'm glad that's what you situation is. In my situation I'm new in final expense and don't have the book.

When I go back and read it in detail it says 150,000 book for this commission level. Personal I'm good with out gerber.

But to the original question. I like both NGL and Kemper.

Attachments

• image-2176147460.jpg
    image-2176147460.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 29
Well I'm glad that's what you situation is. In my situation I'm new in final expense and don't have the book.

When I go back and read it in detail it says 150,000 book for this commission level. Personal I'm good with out gerber.

But to the original question. I like both NGL and Kemper.

May be imo specific but my time in nor my book had anything to do with getting 70% I believe. If you choose to pick them up there a lot of guys here that can contract you I am sure. NGL is much higher in my state. Better comp long term though.

I just realized we cannot promote on this site. Ill have to talk to WS staff to see how we can let everyone know.

You can post the company. If anyone wants information on your agency they will reach out. Fishing will just result in grief from us independents. Be open and if you have something we want you will know.

Don't promote it. Send us an Pm with the info. I don't believe there's a $170k GI.Somebody would have sniffed it out

Can someone help me out with some guaranteed issue life companies, comm schedules etc?

I am not sure what state you are asking about but in NY there are about three companies that offer Guaranteed Issue or Simplified Issue.

Anico
Mutual of Omaha
Principle Financial

Back