Guaranteed Issue Companies

Can someone help me out with some guaranteed issue life companies, comm schedules etc?

True Guaranteed issue companies are usually around 60-70%

Agents who are just discovering final expense often call FE companies guaranteed issue by mistake. So if you are asking about final expense companies they usually range from 100-120%

Gerber, Kemper, and Great Western are all pretty solid GI carriers. All paying around 60%

I don't have the Comp rates for these companies but other than the three mentioned above I've had good luck with the following:

Foresters

Fidelity

Metlife (may have age restrictions in some states)

Gerbers

Mutual of Omaha

While I personally am not working wtih them I've heard good things about Mass Mutual as well.

I don't have the Comp rates for these companies but other than the three mentioned above I've had good luck with the following:

Foresters

Fidelity

Metlife (may have age restrictions in some states)

Gerbers

Mutual of Omaha

While I personally am not working wtih them I've heard good things about Mass Mutual as well.

Foresters nor Fidelity have a GI product. The MoO GI cannot be sold by brokers.

Foresters nor Fidelity have a GI product. The MoO GI cannot be sold by brokers.

Actually I'm pretty sure they do. Sadly I'm not in the office to double check. Foresters I know has medical questions associated with most of their FE policies but I thought they had a GI attached to that.

Fidelity I know does, I've sold it.

I've also sold MOO GI.

Actually I'm pretty sure they do. Sadly I'm not in the office to double check. Foresters I know has medical questions associated with most of their FE policies but I thought they had a GI attached to that.

Fidelity I know does, I've sold it.

I've also sold MOO GI.

They have ROP plans but they are not GI.

----------

Equitable has a GI, but it's so expensive that I doubt they sell much of it.

I just looked at the commissions on it...30%, so I doubt they sell any at all.

Yes they do, as does Americo. But those weren't mentioned.

Thanks everyone, I have a client who was just put on an alzheimers med and was looking for a GI for him. I am appointed with MoO however I am not finding any GI with them. I will look at the others mentioned above. Are any of the other companies mentioned above have a hard appointment process?

Back