Guaranteed Issue

nuance

HI guys
I have a 24 year old female in Florida who is diabetic, not on insulin. She was diagnosed at 16. She also is emotionally handicap and receives disability for this. I need a company that will write her. My guarantee issues are for 40 and older. Unfortunately she has been declined by a couple of companies and I don't want to keep submitting. Please advise. Thank you.

HI guys
I have a 24 year old female in Florida who is diabetic, not on insulin. She was diagnosed at 16. She also is emotionally handicap and receives disability for this. I need a company that will write her. My guarantee issues are for 40 and older. Unfortunately she has been declined by a couple of companies and I don't want to keep submitting. Please advise. Thank you.

On paper it looks like Liberty Bankers would take her Preferred on their SIMPL plan. Their look back for diagnosis for diabetes is age 9. I assume she can answer her own health questions.

If she's a non smoker: 10K - 15.08

However, an MIB hit from the other companies may hurt her, but I doubt it.

HI guys I have a 24 year old female in Florida who is diabetic, not on insulin. She was diagnosed at 16. She also is emotionally handicap and receives disability for this. I need a company that will write her. My guarantee issues are for 40 and older. Unfortunately she has been declined by a couple of companies and I don't want to keep submitting. Please advise. Thank you.

If you have Settlers they should take her as Silver. She will have first day coverage.

Back