Is Guarantees Issue for Real?

Does not do them or I any good. Worse gives the beneficiary false hope and me a charge back and nets out as negative work. I refer those to a funeral home.

I get the charge back. But 1) I thought it returns premium + 5-20% - heckuva lot better than any 6-36 month CD!; and 2) why does the beneficiary even need to know?

I also think a lot of beneficiaries are big enough boys/girls to understand the rules going in.

Wonder if it could give somebody a little extra incentive to fight harder against an illness?

I get the charge back. But 1) I thought it returns premium + 5-20% - heckuva lot better than any 6-36 month CD!; and 2) why does the beneficiary even need to know?

I also think a lot of beneficiaries are big enough boys/girls to understand the rules going in.

Wonder if it could give somebody a little extra incentive to fight harder against an illness?

He's saying that if a person probably won't make it 24 months, why do all that work. It's a good deal for the prospect...not a good deal for the agent.

I have gotten more than one call from a dying persons family. 10% interest on a few payments is not going to help anyone and I would much rather not get money if I am going to have to give it back.

That a those are only a few people a year. I refer those to a funeral person who is a client of mine.

----------

He's saying that if a person probably won't make it 24 months, why do all that work. It's a good deal for the prospect...not a good deal for the agent.

That. If a person is terminal and may make it 6 months they possibly can get some benefit from a PreNeed plan.

Security National Life will take clients with serious health issues that might be a knock out with other carriers. ADL's, wheel chair use, on dialysis, and even daily oxygen use will be approved! You can have 3 yes answers on their application and still qualify for their graded plan.

And their rates are awesome!

Here's an example

65 Male Non tobacco $10,000

Vantis Life $68.00
Gerber Life $68.29
Security National Life $72.83
Columbian Life $98.83
Kemper Life $104.58

The Value here with SNL is that they pay better than Gerber and Vantis

Is that Security National a true GI plan?

I have a friend here in SC:
35 male, Smoker
Brain Tumor
Fatty Liver
Numerous meds
History of seizures
Occasionally uses oxygen

He wants as much as he can get for $80 per month... who would you recommend? He has final expenses covered already at a local funeral home. He just wants something to help with random expenses and to help pay back his family that has helped him over the years.

35 male, Smoker
Brain Tumor
Fatty Liver
Numerous meds
History of seizures
Occasionally uses oxygen

He wants as much as he can get for $80 per month... who would you recommend? He has final expenses covered already at a local funeral home. He just wants something to help with random expenses and to help pay back his family that has helped him over the years.

Colombian Life GI,

No can't get Snl if in hospital in last 30 days,current cancer or any dementia or alzheimers. Also age 40-80 but comp is great with renewals and no chargebacks for death in first 2 yrs.

35 male, Smoker
Brain Tumor
Fatty Liver
Numerous meds
History of seizures
Occasionally uses oxygen

No. It is not a true no questions asked GI. There are a few knock out questions, also some qualifications after the knock outs.

Back