Has anyone Been Able to Insure Someone with LAM?

Matt, I'm already taken. Please stop talking about me all the time.

Right when I put my picture on here it started. Creepy!

I think it's creepy that you are recruiting and building a downline, while not even knowing the basics of the business.

Also, it's creepy that your website says you are partners with Primerica and State Farm and All State and ING. ING is the creepiest because they aren't even doing business under that name.

I wonder how All State and other companies would feel about you putting their names and logos on your site stating your partners and do business together.

You're obviously a troll and know nothing about me. I guess my $35,000 AP issued in Final Expense biz in the last 2 months is not knowing the basics.

Why do you care? I don't even know you. You would think you have better things to do than look up my posts every day and comment negative stuff.

Dude, get a freakin' life! LOL.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You're obviously a troll and know nothing about me. I guess my $35,000 AP issued in Final Expense biz in the last 2 months is not knowing the basics.

Why do you care? I don't even know you. You would think you have better things to do than look up my posts every day and comment negative stuff.

Dude, get a freakin' life! LOL.

giphy.gif

Why do you mislead consumers, into thinking you represent AllState, Primerica, Statefarm etc. on your website??? What would Jesus do???

Back