Has Anyone Heard of Best Rate Life & Annuity Brokerage?

I just talked to this guy on Friday. He is currently going by Mark A. Ellis and Sourcepoint Financial & Insurance Services, Inc.

I can't post the URL as this is my first post, but the website is sourcepointfinancial.net

He certainly talks a good talk but something seemed off with this guy. So glad I found this site, thank you!

Can anyone list a couple good Life insurance GA's they use? I'm licensed in MO and IL and would like to be able to take applications over the phone. I use one now, but all applications need to be taken in person. Thanks

Hello Friends,

I've been following this thread myself, as sadly I'm a casualty of this fiasco also. I've been doing my own poking around and just wanted to leave this comment. I would caution all of us, myself included, for the protection of the poor agents having been affected beyond ourselves, that the names these people are using are themselves just poor souls like us. They're probably even poorer souls than us because they're reputations are being tarnished and clearly most of them don't even know it. I've spoken to a couple and they're stunned. Out of all of those names on the Ripoff Reports and in this thread, NONE of those agents know anything about of any of this until one of us informs them. In Texas, it looks like they're just literally taking names at random and the other poor guy, I guess in California, is just another poor sap whos name I think they took because he's got an actual industry name and reputation and it seems they just used him to further legitimize this mess. That guy I spoke to and he's mad as hell and I think is taking his own action. In OUR anger, let's try not to cause these poor people any more damage to their names and reputations, if we can possibly avoid it. Our wallets will recover, but their names can't as easily.

Good luck to all and I'll watch for your updates in the Forum.

Back