Has Anyone Heard of General Brokerage Agency?

It's not cheerleading, it's a good company. Perhaps you're too jaded after having worked for jackasses for so long. Autodialer is legal through the correct channels, and when you've been doing it long enough and with enough support, you know what you're doing.

It's not cheerleading, it's a good company. Perhaps you're too jaded after having worked for jackasses for so long. Autodialer is legal through the correct channels, and when you've been doing it long enough and with enough support, you know what you're doing.

And how do you feel about them making more on each policy you sell than you do?!

At 50% payout, you can bet they are making at least 70% off of you!

Now does that still make you feel warm and cozy?

It's obvious that you are one of the guys running the agency. If you were just an agent, you wouldn't be so quick to defend them so strongly and resort to scolding people. It's true, you guys make more money than the agents. I bet you guys have like a 130%-140% contract. You should've just kept your mouth shut. This thread is going to grow and your new agents will find this info when they Google the terms "General Brokerage Agency Scam", "General Brokerage Agency Scammers", or "General Brokerage Agency". Oops, I spoke too soon, it's already coming up on Google. Hope your new agents don't do research before they sign on with you guys. It might be a good deal for some folks but not for most of us here.

THEY PAY FOR YOUR LEADS and the leads are expecting your call. Worth it completely. I don't work at the agency. Go ahead, anyone who googles this will see that you're all just jaded by bad insurance practice and aren't willing to step out on a limb and see a good company when there's one right in front of you.

GBA is the company that showed me the ropes to final expense. They gave me a one call close phone script. They also would provide you unlimited leads assuming you had a high enough close ratio.

Basically you would call on Tuesdays, pick up apps on Wednesdays, call on Thursday, pick up Friday. 4 day work week and you would pick up about 10-20 apps per week.

You can make good money with them.

Another person who is brand new that is coming to the rescue of General Brokerage Agency. Can they be any more obvious. Sure you are from Alabama too! Why don't we all hop aboard and take a 50% commission? It's obvious to see that they are burning their agents big time with that ridiculous low commission. If you are a real agent, go ahead and post some tax returns or something. General Brokerage Agency made a mistake of coming on the forum in hopes of raking in tons of agents to capitalize on. Now if anyone Google's their name, this thread will expose them. Good luck convincing folks that this is a good deal. All you agents out there should know that you could probably find 115% final expense contracts if you searched the right forum!!!

Ok the 50% commission is not great however you are getting free leads. looked at there website and I'm not really excited about not picking up a check or some type of premium, bank draft form or something to make the sale a little more solid. I'd be interested in what type of lapse ratio they have. I very rarely have a lapse, but I also don't use a 3 or 4 minute phone call and then go pick up an app the next day. That is according their website. If it's that easy they'd be paying 25% What companies do they use. What's going to stop me from using some other FE company every now and then to bump up my commission? I would definitely use a higher commission for any referrals I picked up.

Ok the 50% commission is not great however you are getting free leads. looked at there website and I'm not really excited about not picking up a check or some type of premium, bank draft form or something to make the sale a little more solid. I'd be interested in what type of lapse ratio they have. I very rarely have a lapse, but I also don't use a 3 or 4 minute phone call and then go pick up an app the next day. That is according their website. If it's that easy they'd be paying 25% What companies do they use. What's going to stop me from using some other FE company every now and then to bump up my commission? I would definitely use a higher commission for any referrals I picked up.

Why not take their leads and sell them YOUR way (to prevent a high lapse rate) through their carriers? Any referrals can be sent to another carrier for a higher commission.

My way is to go in and have a conversation, gain their trust and make them a client. Seems like their way is to go in get and app signed and go to the next one.

Back