Has Anyone Heard of General Brokerage Agency?

Tried them them out for 3 batches of "Free Leads"...1st batch was 35 and literally none of them had a clue as to why I was calling or either had a vague recollection. Thank God I'm skilled at setting appts...I set up several for Tues/Wed (a few were forced just so I get in the house and put on the charm) and I did get some sales. They put me at 80% with Liberty Bankers, Foresters and 40% for GI w/Kemper. The next batch was horrible...There were 6 duplicates from the 1st batch. Never got the impression that any of the contacts expected a call from me. I even asked if they recalled speaking to someone in the last 2 or 3 days...I was able to set appts but fewer. The 3rd set of leads was worse...10 duplicates from the 1st 2 sets. No good explanation from the office...Jason Siebert is who I spoke to mostly...No kidding it seems like the leads just came from an age 50 to 80 list that I could get anywhere...Didn't even work the last batch. I worked old Senior Life/Lincoln Heritage leads and existing clients/referrals for about 4 months...wrote 2 to 3K per week. Hard to get anyone on the phone...email is their preference. They act like you're bothering them. I got bumped up to 100% but if you're above 85% percent you no longer get free leads (you're considered a broker...lol). I had stopped writing with UHL for 6 months with Symmetry Financial Group and moved my contract to a much better IMO outta Texas...writing with American Home Life, UHL, and Great Western for guarantee issue cases. For the life of me I can't get GBA to reply to my requests to release me even though I've only submitted a handful of business in the last few months. They gauge your experience initially and communicate with you until you send the contract and then you're a pest. in about 6 months I submitted around 50K under them...not as much some but more than most. For someone fairly new/inexperienced it's a good starting point. I was attracted to the free leads initially...they had me on video conference for my 1st 2 sets of leads to listen to my appt pitch. They require you to submit the business through them and then they forward it to the carriers. I showed them other offers I received for much higher compensation and they bumped me up to 100% but no more leads...hope this helps.

Tried them them out for 3 batches of "Free Leads"...1st batch was 35 and literally none of them had a clue as to why I was calling or either had a vague recollection. Thank God I'm skilled at setting appts...I set up several for Tues/Wed (a few were forced just so I get in the house and put on the charm) and I did get some sales. They put me at 80% with Liberty Bankers, Foresters and 40% for GI w/Kemper. The next batch was horrible...There were 6 duplicates from the 1st batch. Never got the impression that any of the contacts expected a call from me. I even asked if they recalled speaking to someone in the last 2 or 3 days...I was able to set appts but fewer. The 3rd set of leads was worse...10 duplicates from the 1st 2 sets. No good explanation from the office...Jason Siebert is who I spoke to mostly...No kidding it seems like the leads just came from an age 50 to 80 list that I could get anywhere...Didn't even work the last batch. I worked old Senior Life/Lincoln Heritage leads and existing clients/referrals for about 4 months...wrote 2 to 3K per week. Hard to get anyone on the phone...email is their preference. They act like you're bothering them. I got bumped up to 100% but if you're above 85% percent you no longer get free leads (you're considered a broker...lol). I had stopped writing with UHL for 6 months with Symmetry Financial Group and moved my contract to a much better IMO outta Texas...writing with American Home Life, UHL, and Great Western for guarantee issue cases. For the life of me I can't get GBA to reply to my requests to release me even though I've only submitted a handful of business in the last few months. They gauge your experience initially and communicate with you until you send the contract and then you're a pest. in about 6 months I submitted around 50K under them...not as much some but more than most. For someone fairly new/inexperienced it's a good starting point. I was attracted to the free leads initially...they had me on video conference for my 1st 2 sets of leads to listen to my appt pitch. They require you to submit the business through them and then they forward it to the carriers. I showed them other offers I received for much higher compensation and they bumped me up to 100% but no more leads...hope this helps.

UPDATE: Took an act of Congress but after a month of nagging, got released from this outfit...transferred contract immediately. Sweet freedom.

They get access to a database like info usa, run a search for residents over a certain age, copy 50 entries, paste them into an excel file, and voila 50 free leads for you.:skeptical:
You have me rolling in laughter! you are funny but so right "50 LEADS" yeah right

Back