Has Anyone Heard of Pyramid Life Insurance Co.

If it's a part of Universal American then yes. I've always that Pyramid Life Insurance would have made it even harder for recruiters to dispel the myth that selling life insurance is a pyramid scheme.

Yeah I was appointed with them last year when working with UA. The do FE, Cancer, DI. Not horrible but not extremely competitive either.To my knowledge they don't handle any other lines but, UA has other carriers for their other lines.

This is the Pyramid I am familiar with b ut they are out of Florida. They are not terrible but they are not always competitive:

The Pyramid Life Insurance Company. About the Company

Pyramid Life and it’s affiliate companies offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for today's seniors, including life and supplemental health insurance and asset accumulation products:

spacer.gif

Medicare Supplement and Medicare Select Insurance to cover expenses not paid by Medicare.
Medicare Advantage plans designed to provide more benefits than traditional Medicare, including preventive care.
Medicare Prescription Drug Plans presenting the opportunity to reduce drug expenses by covering generic and brand name medications.
Senior Dental Insurance provides dental savings.
Life Insurance to protect the financial legacies of seniors.
Cancer Insurance - a specified disease policy limited to cancer coverage - meets the specific financial needs of those battling the disease.
Long Term Care Insurance consisting of policies which may cover all levels of nursing home care and home health care.
Hospital Indemnity Insurance designed to help cover the rising cost of hospital confinement.​

As the others have said, they're a legit company with good (but not stellar) products. The agent support they provide is pretty solid and they're reasonable. The "recruiting" is just like the recruiting any other life company does. They have always been looking for agents and always will.

Penn Life/Pyramid UAM Senior Solutions (what ever you want to call them) has given up on their product lines, they are now offering woodmen of the world and gerber med supps for 11% commissions.

They've also had LFG , aviva and john hancock for awhile, they really dont have any marketing or name recognition to speak of to justify the reduction in comp.

I dont want to hear that they have training, training is only as good as your manager, and I believe that most of them are in personal production which always makes it more difficult. Plus they will keep the orphans under lock and key for themselves.

Latest posts

Back