Have a 49 Yr Old. Has No License. Which Carrier?

goget

Guru
100+ Post Club
It was not taken away. It's just a house wife with no license. She has an state I'd. Will carriers frown on this?she wants $200k. I know I can write her simplified but no reason too.

Should be fine, you will be asked by underwriter "why?" So find out ahead of time.

Just had one of these and turns out the guy disputed a traffic violation 20 years ago. Did the screw you, I don't need it. The question was asked, that was the answer given, policy issued without problem.

It was not taken away. It's just a house wife with no license. She has an state I'd. Will carriers frown on this?she wants $200k. I know I can write her simplified but no reason too.

I'm guessing you've already submitted this but I'd as an underwriter I'd agree with most here. Might give it a 'huh' then realize it's a small amount on a non-wage earner, and accept it with a note to watch in case their testing the waters for something bigger.

I had a 44 year old with a suspended license. I asked my client about it, and he said that he had a traffic ticket a year ago that he never paid. He told me that he would take care of it. I reported it back to the underwriters... no problem. That carrier was Assurity Life.

Actually it's for $300k which for age 49 is low. She actually fessed up and said 7 yrs ago didn't pay a fine and it was suspended and just didn't pay it. The app only asked the last 5 yrs. Anyway she has several health problems so we'll see what happens.

Actually it's for $300k which for age 49 is low. She actually fessed up and said 7 yrs ago didn't pay a fine and it was suspended and just didn't pay it. The app only asked the last 5 yrs. Anyway she has several health problems so we'll see what happens.

Yeah is she's already getting rated for those health issue then in my experience, why pile on for some meh-inspiring lay issue? Now if it was DUI's, reckless driving, and other crazier stuff might be a bit different.

Latest posts

Back