Help!.. Rate my IMO List of Carriers

go

You do not need an upline !!!! You can contact Lafayette directly and get a top contract plus bonus money after $8,000 of production. If you want a GUL, UL, IUL, or annuities you can contract directly with their sister company Columbus Life (which also has a great bonus plan). They both have marketing support if you need help. You also have the ability to add people under you and get an override and their production counts torwards your bonus levels. If you go to another IMO they keep the bonus money and usually you can't put people under your contract. IMO's make absolutely no sense at all unless you need to shop a case.

I hear ya. Usually doesn't make sense to go with an IMO, unless they actually do something for you. Follow up on cases, negotiate with Underwriters, etc

If you need a good participating whole life option, Mass Mutual is one of the best out there. They have an excellent dividend paying history and some of the strongest financials of any life insurance company. If your FMO doesn't offer them, feel free to contact me about getting appointed with them.

Latest posts

Back