Help with Term Case (GAD/Mild Depression/ADD)

RINCN

Hi All, would like help for a term case I'm working on, to get pointed in the right direction for a few good/best carriers for the following health issues.

Looking to find the most lenient term carriers with good pricing. Conversion options aren't a huge concern at this time but would be a nice added bonus.

Male, Born Oct. 1973 (A41/42)
6ft/219lbs
Diagnosed since A21 with generalized anxiety disorder, mild depression, and ADD
Takes the following meds:
Lamotrigine 150mg/day
Zoloft 25mg/day
Ritalin 10mg/day for ADD

Thanks in advance for your help, it is greatly appreciated! :)

Hi All, would like help for a term case I'm working on, to get pointed in the right direction for a few good/best carriers for the following health issues.

Looking to find the most lenient term carriers with good pricing. Conversion options aren't a huge concern at this time but would be a nice added bonus.

Male, Born Oct. 1973 (A41/42)
6ft/219lbs
Diagnosed since A21 with generalized anxiety disorder, mild depression, and ADD
Takes the following meds:
Lamotrigine 150mg/day
Zoloft 25mg/day
Ritalin 10mg/day for ADD

Thanks in advance for your help, it is greatly appreciated! :)

There are quite a few options here. I would look to speak with American General (generally pretty good with this sort of stuff), Lincoln, and Principal.

Mild depression is a vague term, and this will probably come down to doc charts. But his meds aren't all that serious. He's taking less than the intro dosage for zoloft and his lamotrigine dosage is normal for maintenance. He does not have epilepsy, correct?

ADD and ADHD are not serious underwriting concerns in most cases.

No suicidal history, correct?

I have had good results with LFG and Principal as well.

Something else that can help is a cover letter that covers more lifestyle issues than the APS will cover. Married, runs a household, employed, mortgage and so on.

I have had good results with LFG and Principal as well.

Something else that can help is a cover letter that covers more lifestyle issues than the APS will cover. Married, runs a household, employed, mortgage and so on.

Thanks for the company suggestions and cover letter! I've used them before, but this seems like a particularly good case to use on.

Thanks again.

Back