Helping Build Wealth

Yes, I have to agree with everyone else on this matter. I remember there was someone here or the old board speaking highly of them, but a MLM is a MLM no matter what you call it.

Anyone that wants to know about us give me a call Marvin at 866-356-2278. I will share with you why this is a great or maybe the best place to be.

But I have questions also. Where is the independent greenie going to get the top contracts? No seasoned vet is going to train the greenie for nothing, "help me out" how is it going to work? My bet is that the seasoned vet is going to give you a lower contract, generating an override for himself or split the commission with you.

What is the matter with the compensation structure? The products are the same ones that everyone esle offers, so what is the deal, a 10% commission on life? Your commission can be negotiated if you are experienced. Everyone is experienced, so I don't need to explain.

David C give me a call I might can help.
The evidence of MLM is there but without the negatives.
You would not be working for an mlm company, you would work for yourself. If the organization does not have a product that fits you client you are independent, go find it.

I guess this says it all. I just can't wait to be part of HBW. Sounds just too good to be true. And how do we know this? Because you just told us so.

Al

Certainly looks like an MLM (you know, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...etc.). BTW, al3, what means YMMV?:confused:

It's an old expression meaning "Your Milage May Vary"... taken from gasoline adv. on TV from the 60s where they used to proclaim how much better your milage would be if you used their gas... but they always ended the commercial with a disclaimer with the man saying "your milage may vary."

When I learned to drive gas was about 30 cents a gal. and my mother's 2 ton 1960 Caddy (which I learned to drive in) got about 8 miles to a gallon.

My first car was a 1965 Plymouth Valiant (I bought in 1967). Believe me when I tell you that girls did not put out in a Valient. A Mustang or a Camero, yes, but not a Valiant.

I remember driving up to the Esso (now Exxon) station. Back then threre were guys (kids) that would run up to your car and ask how much gas you wanted. At that time the mascot of Esso was a tiger. The guy would ask "Put a tiger in your tank?" which was the company 'motto.'

I would reply. "Hell, I can't even get a little (word for a small cat) in the back seat."

And that was true.

But that was a long time ago.

You had to be there to appreciate it.

I wish there was someone on this list over 30!

Al
www.InsuranceSolutions123.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an old expression meaning "Your Milage May Vary"... taken from gasoline adv. on TV from the 60s where they used to proclaim how much better your milage would be if you used their gas... but they always ended the commercial with a disclaimer with the man saying "your milage may vary."

When I learned to drive gas was about 30 cents a gal. and my mother's 2 ton 1960 Caddy (which I learned to drive in) got about 8 miles to a gallon.

My first car was a 1965 Plymouth Valiant (I bought in 1967). Believe me when I tell you that girls did not put out in a Valient. A Mustang or a Camero, yes, but not a Valiant.

I remember driving up to the Esso (now Exxon) station. Back then threre were guys (kids) that would run up to your car and ask how much gas you wanted. At that time the mascot of Esso was a tiger. The guy would ask "Put a tiger in your tank?" which was the company 'motto.'

I would reply. "Hell, I can't even get a little (word for a small cat) in the back seat."

And that was true.

Al

I am about 30 in spirit. Looking forward to the mid-life crisis :D Already picked out the Viper that I will buy. YELLOW... OH YEAH!!!!

Anyone that wants to know about us give me a call Marvin at 866-356-2278. I will share with you why this is a great or maybe the best place to be.

But I have questions also. Where is the independent greenie going to get the top contracts? No seasoned vet is going to train the greenie for nothing, "help me out" how is it going to work? My bet is that the seasoned vet is going to give you a lower contract, generating an override for himself or split the commission with you.

What is the matter with the compensation structure? The products are the same ones that everyone esle offers, so what is the deal, a 10% commission on life? Your commission can be negotiated if you are experienced. Everyone is experienced, so I don't need to explain.

David C give me a call I might can help.
The evidence of MLM is there but without the negatives.
You would not be working for an mlm company, you would work for yourself. If the organization does not have a product that fits you client you are independent, go find it.

So you are basically saying that HBW is providing better training then a seasoned agent that takes his time to train new Greenies? Hummm, I would like do know exactly what training HBW offers?

I got a call today (Saturday, 3/31, 11 am PDT) from an HBW person saying he saw my post to this board and he wanted to explain to me the training at HBW. The name I think I heard was "something" Walker... but I'm not certain.

I was just out the door and cut him off (he didn't want to let me go.) He did mention this board so obviously someone at HBW is using this venue as a recruiting vehicle.

Please people. Don't call me on the weekend. And please don't call others about anything on this board as I'm sure most don't appreciate it. We have a PM utility, and most of us post our website URL that have 'contact me' info.

And "Walker" if you are reading this, I'm not angry... but when someone says they need to leave, that's your sign to find out when you can call them back... not keep pitching. You lost me as a prospect (not that I would ever get involved in any MLM operation no matter how it is run.)

Al
www.insurancesolutions123.com

And that was true.

Al

i remember Al and I believe the word for premium gas was ethel

Listen all, I am just calling to share with how we train. AL3 "Uh, Uh i am going away for the weekend". Shoot, you would think that when he picked up the receiver that I was putting a gun to his head.

We can talk as professionals.

By all means, tell us how you train? I really don't know. If you care give us a short review on what a new agent can expect as far as training goes. I'm thinking HBW is mainly in the business of selling life products, exactly how do you train for prospecting, appointment setting and selling, not to mention service behind the sale.

Back