Helping Build Wealth

Well, I personally was out helping my father in law put a shed together all day. And what a bitch that was!!! I'm also not a fan of being called on Saturday unless it's a friend of mine or a client. That's what email is for.

We have a rule on this board about recruiting and it's a hard and fast one. Absolutely no one can put their contact information in any attempt to "offer" agents anything until they have 100 posts.

I wrote a post earlier and the moderator hasn't approved it for some reason. Why not email me and tell me why it wasn't posted.

Actually, the board is set up so that any of the first 5 posts of a new member that include email addresses, phone numbers, or websites, are automatically "not approved" until I personally approve them. This is to prevent spam, and sometimes it takes a while until I get to them. You did not email or pm me, and in any case, you cannot be upset that you didn't get a response on the weekend...thats the way it goes. There has been no attempt to silence you or to prevent you from getting your message out.

This board is about providing information. We're not gonna allow anyone to contact people off this board to "explain" anything. Dollabills88, your posts are not being moderated and you have an opportunity to post what you offer.

Which life companies does HWB represent and what is the starting commission?

Matter of fact as I am writing this let me call AL3...........

What or who gives YOU the liberty to call me at any time for any reason... especially on the weekend?

AL3 said, Oh he doesn't want to talk. " Uh Uh Uh Uh, I am busy. I am not interested."

Listen all, I am just calling to share with how we train. AL3 "Uh, Uh i am going away for the weekend". Shoot, you would think that when he picked up the receiver that I was putting a gun to his head.

Where do I come off as the asshole here? You call me on a Saturday when I have one foot out the door, I tell you I need to go and that you can call later in the week (but not any more) and YOU keep on talking just like the MLM pitchman that you are.

We can talk as professionals.

Maybe if you act like one, you will be treated as one. And claiming that Sam or John purged your postings is not a good way to start.

Al

I like to make up my own mind about things w/o being judgmental so I went to their site. Now with the likes of Raymond Berry as a founding member that adds some real credibility to this organization. I sincerely don't believe that a man of his stature would be a part of anything unethical, he doesn't have to, there are too mant avenues for him to take.

Also one of the founders spent 20+ years with A.L.Williams, love em or hate em, they were the rage a few years ago and if I'm not mistaken took over Traveler's Insurance Co.

I then looked into their commission scheldule , I didn't find it to be an unfair split, I'm not interested but a "green pea" certainly could benefit if the training truely is there.

I then looked at the companies and they all were leginimate highly rated companies so all I can say is if you wanta try it I don't think it will end your career if it doesn't work for you but if it help then great!!!

Oh by the way can I get Raymond"s autograph, I was a fan of his back "in the day":biggrin:

John, The problem with these organizations isn't how much commission they will give you, but how much they will give to the recruit of one of your recruits? If the chain gets bigger, then the pie gets smaller. There is no getting around that fact.

That's true Sam. But we are all in an MLM if you think about it I mean the people in my up line get a cut of my pie (w/o one ounce of training I might add) and if I recruit anyone I get a cut, so isn't calling his deal an mlm like calling the pot calling the kettle black?

every marketing organization has several levels. That is the natural state for it to be in. However, there is usually a bottom and a top, and a well defined link from one to the next. A MLM has no limit on the levels. You can make some money selling insurance, or you can make more by bringing in someone else to sell insurance or you can make most by getting someone to recruit others to sell insurance.

Not all insurance organizations have many levels. If I send someone to my group wholesaler, I get a thank you email from them. If I send a life guy to my life insurance mga, I don't even get that.

I was just asking,thanks for the enlightment. I have only been doing this a few years and it seems that every week I learn something new. That's what makes this forum so great, professionals like u ,John P. and others. That reminds me I was surfing for other forums and came across one called top-gun and let me tell you....IT SUCKS!!! those guys are I don't know how to describe it , but what I saw was anything but professional. Have u heard of them? The forum on it's surface looked a lot like this one but it was more like an evil twin lol

Back