High Liver Enzymes, CT Scan/Biopsy normal

Rick,
If you have already done a prelim assessment and the tentative offer came back at Standard to Table B – that is the starting point to give a quote. This is not an offer of insurance. We all know the prelim assessments are subject to complete underwriting.
When given a range such as Standard to Table B – standard is possible but more likely Table B. The actual offer can certainly be more than Table B or even a decline.
Anna
X112

"Why the increased rate now?"

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything as I have clients in the same boat.... You're just beating a dead horse here.

You're asking for a rating any company is not willing to give based on his med history. It is what it is... I'm sorry.

Until you put an app in and they test, nothing can be promised and nothing is certain. A GA can't tell you for sure because they would be simply lying to you. It's going to depend on the carriers underwriting formula and what they'll underwrite at what rate..

Obviously the guy's a nice guy and you support him because he's nice to you as well. However an insurance carrier doesn't care if he's a great guy or the biggest d ick in the world..they just look at is he underwritable and at what cost..

This is why Vets don't really work on their own animals... sometimes you're so emotionally attached you can't use your business head. Your business head in it's knowledge knows the answer to your question...your emotional head just won't let you listen.

Again, I'm sorry and I am not making fun of you. Insurance is math surrounded by emotion.

Just an FYI, this morning Sagicor offered preferred!

Guess that dead horse I've been beating wasn't quite dead.

Rick

"Just an FYI, this morning Just an FYI, this morning Sagicor offered preferred!

The st micheals or barbatos office?

Is it a quote or an actual policy?

If it's an actual policy ready to be delivered congrats... if it's a quote... well..

"Just an FYI, this morning Just an FYI, this morning Sagicor offered preferred!

The st micheals or barbatos office?

Is it a quote or an actual policy?

If it's an actual policy ready to be delivered congrats... if it's a quote... well..

Of course it's a quote. Just like Banner gave me a quote. But it came from underwriting so it's certainly a better "offer" than anyone else.

Let's see if they come through with a policy at that price.

Rick

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']FYI - Sagicor has been giving good prelim offers.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Worthly to note: prelim assessments are only as good as the information provided. Preferred is possbile, not likely probable though. Give it a shot - you may want to look at the Standard rate with Sagicor compared to the other tentative offers comparing the premiums within the rates various classes. [/FONT]

Anna
x112

"Of course it's a quote. Just like Banner gave me a quote. But it came from underwriting so it's certainly a better "offer" than anyone else"

Don't be gettin all mad and all...

When the policy's back please let us know.

Even from underwriting unless you've given them the chart notes and lab results and current lab results ..it's just a quote. When it's a policy that is issued preferred then a double pat on the back..

Good luck.

LGilmore;88989When it's a policy that is issued preferred then a double pat on the back.. Good luck.[/quote said:
Thanks. I know it's still an uphill battle.

By the way, my client doesn't want to apply with Sagicor but wants to wait for Banner to change their mind apparently based upon his "pleading." Jesus. What an ***!

Rick

"with Sagicor but wants to wait for Banner to change their mind apparently based upon his "pleading."

Insurance is such an emotional product, but it's going to come down to a scientific formula based on his body and health history. I deal with simular situation these days myself.

Every so often I end up talking with a service rep where I process my apps. She kinda blunt force trammas my head and then for some unknown reason, I can go to the client and get straightforward without alot of empathy anymore and lay it out flat on the ground. Somehow it works.

Back