Hispanic Agents List

Seems health care.gov will accept a tin number so do you consider that a scam. Perhaps you do but for me I prefer a company that is wiling to change they way they have done business for over a 100 years and have a product that is very simple to understand, gives coverage to those that previously didn't have coverage and allow the agent ease of administration. Those carriers are the wave of the future.
I use this board as a resource of education and finding out what agents across the country are doing.

Seems health care.gov will accept a tin number so do you consider that a scam. Perhaps you do but for me I prefer a company that is wiling to change they way they have done business for over a 100 years and have a product that is very simple to understand, gives coverage to those that previously didn't have coverage and allow the agent ease of administration. Those carriers are the wave of the future.
I use this board as a resource of education and finding out what agents across the country are doing.

I would be interested in looking at it. The TIN is secondary to non f2f and online to me.

Please email the information to [email protected]

Thanks

Mark, if it's legit and serves a need, we'll be pleased to add it to the InteliComp mobile and multi-platform and multilingual (including Spanish) quotation engine. You can PM me through here or you can send e-mail to: ami at lifeguide.com.

It's a simplified life product that doesn't need a SS number no personal meeting done all on line and police issued in 5 days.
Cutting edge and all online quoting and application process in less than 12 minutes
Let's talk if your interested
Mark

Name the company. Life insurance is highly regulated.
Just tired of this behind the scene offers.:yes:

Does anyone know of a list or how to obtain a list of Hispanic agents or bilingual agents?
I have a niche product that will generate a lot of interest and revenue for those agents working the Hispanic market.
I appreciate any input
Mark

I'm bilingual Spanish too, can you pm me and send me the information please.
Thanks

Back