How Do I Know if my IMO Leads Are Legitimate

A 9 to 1 ROI. LOL, please tell us the IMO that is full of BS this time.

Not so fast there. 20 leads on a fixed cost plan would cost $560. FEX has many agents averaging $3500-4000/wk ap on 20 leads a week. Now, making and writing aren't the same thing but it's not all that far fetched.

Good leads + good training+good work ethic and it's right there.

----------

Lol I don't want to out him because I don't like putting jackets on peoples backs without knowing for sure. Someone asked what was I selling , final expense and term only atm. My next question is can I just buy leads directly from a reputable vendor

Maybe you can? LC sells fixed price leads in some areas to sole proprietors. As does NAL.

That's about it for fixed cost DM leads to the sole proprietor. Many will do cost per 1000 mailers.

Not so fast there. 20 leads on a fixed cost plan would cost $560. FEX has many agents averaging $3500-4000/wk ap on 20 leads a week. Now, making and writing aren't the same thing but it's not all that far fetched.

OK. That is good. I think an IMO that has leads that can average 9 to 1 should be talked about. That is exceptional I believe. Your example is 7 to 1 which is great too.

I'd like to know his FMO. I know he was looking into primeamerica and senior life in his first post.

OK. That is good. I think an IMO that has leads that can average 9 to 1 should be talked about. That is exceptional I believe. Your example is 7 to 1 which is great too.

I'd like to know his FMO. I know he was looking into primeamerica and senior life in his first post.

Yep, it's a red flag when it's a secret.

Lol I don't want to out him because I don't like putting jackets on peoples backs without knowing for sure. Someone asked what was I selling , final expense and term only atm. My next question is can I just buy leads directly from a reputable vendor

Even though you have contracts with this IMO you are still independent and can decide for yourself what lead source you want to use.

Here's my $0.02 worth:

Stay away from internet leads. I've tried several and the best I could do is 1 in 10 resulting in a sale. ROI of about 400% (4 to 1).

If you want cheap leads, check out NextWave, Aged Lead Store. 2 to 30 day old leads for $1.25 and 86 day and older for $0.20. You can choose age range and area you want. My last purchase was 284 leads (for FE sales) total cost $156 and so far, two apps submitted for $1,100 ap:biggrin:

Telemarketed leads:

You can try Quantum and Peak leads but results haven't been as great as they would like to believe. I've written some business from these leads. Many leads don't know why you're calling even if you follow up with them later the same day. :nah:

Direct Mail:
Kramer Direct
Target Leads

They all do a good job though some on the forum will complain about a bad experience they've had with a DM lead vendor.

Fixed cost DM:
The Lead Connection
Need-A-Lead
RGI

I've been checking into these three vendors and the fixed cost per lead option looks attractive.

So the answer to your question is YES!

Also, some IMOs offer lead credits and have special arrangements with lead vendors to offer discounts on leads. Ask about these.

Back