How Do I Report a Company for Not Responding to NY REG60?

jos.ins

Bankers Conseco Life has not responded to the REG60 I have sent. Plenty of people I work with have said they have never gotten a response from them. I would like to file a complaint. Do I need to fill out a form or can I just send a letter and proof I sent the form to bankers to the insurance commissioner? I have only been able to find forms for consumer complaints

Is there another Reg 60 form? The only one I am aware of is completed by the agent when completing a life application to determine whether or not a replacement is occurring. How does the company respond to it and why would they respond to one by a third party?

Is there another Reg 60 form? The only one I am aware of is completed by the agent when completing a life application to determine whether or not a replacement is occurring. How does the company respond to it and why would they respond to one by a third party?

There is one you send to the company to get the necessary information to replace the policy. The law requires them to respond within 20 days.

The replaced carrier needs to provide the new carrier with the comparison data from their old policy.

If they don't comply, then the numbers can be estimated. Most replaced carriers do provide their numbers to the new carrier.

To answer OP, you could contact the NY Dept of Financial Services and lodge your complaint.

Back