How Do You Name a Life Partner on a Life Insurance Policy?

This is by far the most idiotic and bigoted question I have heard in a long time.

What does "has anyone done a gay life insurance policy" even mean?

Maybe they bought the policy from Gay Life Insurance?

Gay Life Insurance

And yes, I see the irony of having a straight couple on the home page, rather than a same-sex couple.

Oh and GingerNinja... not everything in life is meant in a mean-spirited, bigoted way. Some of these terms are tossed around so often that they lose their intended meaning.

Hell, I just categorize it all as SIXHIRB: Sexist, Intolerant, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Islamaphobic, Racist, Bigoted. It's what left-winged thinking people usually resort to when they cannot articulate their position in a debate.

If You Are Not a Leftist, Why Are You Voting Democrat? | RealClearPolitics

That is why nearly all Democratic and leftist reactions to conservatives and Republicans are to avoid argument (remember, on the issues the left has few supporters) and smear them as SIXHIRB, my acronym for "Sexist, Intolerant, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Racist, Bigoted." It is almost impossible to come up with the name of a leading conservative whom the dominant media have not dismissed as one or more of SIXHIRB -- and usually as a buffoon as well. This obviously serves the left and the Democratic Party in many ways. But the most important is to keep non-leftists in fear of anyone who opposes the left. In effect, the left says, and has been saying for a hundred years, "You may not agree with us, but our opponents are evil."

If you don't think it's polite, just say that it isn't polite. But don't use these terms unless it really applies.

This is by far the most idiotic and bigoted question I have heard in a long time.

What does "has anyone done a gay life insurance policy" even mean?

got a lead from someone who searched......affordable life insurance single gay men.....

Domestic Partner - sometimes "Partner" can be construed as a business partner. Cover letters do wonders, as well!

Have always used the term "Significant Other", when a (gay or straight) couple is unmarried. Have never included a cover letter and thus far have not been asked for additional information or clarification.

got a lead from someone who searched......affordable life insurance single gay men.....

That's a long tail keyword I haven't thought about writing on,

Probably a lot of gay people searching for life insurance in light of the Orlando attacks.

Nothing demeaning meant by this. Just a thought.

I like the new Libertarian Party Slogan by the way...

"Fiscally Conservative but Socially Don't Give a Damn!"

There is a more appropriate way to ask the question. But, even asking the question shows how dense you are.

How would you pose the question if it was a "single black male" looking for insurance?

There is a more appropriate way to ask the question. But, even asking the question shows how dense you are.

How would you pose the question if it was a "single black male" looking for insurance?

Wouldn't he have to know if that single black male was straight or gay to be able to answer that question?:err:

Back