How Insurance Services Final Expense Mailing Campaign?

Paulgeo

HOWE Insurance Services Final Expense Mailing Campaign?

Does anyone know how Howe Insurance services does their mailing to sell final expense? I am sure anyone working for them would not tell, but if anyone has ever heard, I would like to learn how they do it.

I just had a buddy of mine start working there, he sent out 2,000 mailers, and got 100 responses, worked through 70 of the leads, and booked 16 appointments, he already made $3,000 in commission off his first 2 sales, so recouping the money for the mailers will not be an issue.

I have an idea of what they are doing, but wish I know the secret formula for mailing. I know for sure they mail to 55-80yrs olds, in low income areas, and someone how get response cards back showing interest, then they call to set appointments. The question is, what does the mailer say that elicits such a high response, any input would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Re: HOWE Insurance Services Final Expense Mailing Campaign?

Does anyone know how Howe Insurance services does their mailing to sell final expense? I am sure anyone working for them would not tell, but if anyone has ever heard, I would like to learn how they do it.

I just had a buddy of mine start working there, he sent out 2,000 mailers, and got 100 responses, worked through 70 of the leads, and booked 16 appointments, he already made $3,000 in commission off his first 2 sales, so recouping the money for the mailers will not be an issue.

I have an idea of what they are doing, but wish I know the secret formula for mailing. I know for sure they mail to 55-80yrs olds, in low income areas, and someone how get response cards back showing interest, then they call to set appointments. The question is, what does the mailer say that elicits such a high response, any input would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

"Get a FREE Plasma TV when you mail this card back!"

QUALITY FE DM leads don't yield a 5% return. Low quality FE leads can get a 5% return with some sort of gimmick.

""When you talk to one of the referrals, you tell them that your main line of business is insurance and that with the money they will be saving by not having to pay for an electric bill that they can use part of that money to purchase your insurance. ""

OK, OK, I got it. This Bozo is a trail Lawyer trying to drum up some E&O business.

Re: HOWE Insurance Services Final Expense Mailing Campaign?

Wow. This has to be post of the year for the biggest steaming pile of bullshit.

Not long ago, I was just reminded of an encounter with Howe Insurance Services (H.I.S.) On a non-insurance related forum, a young man said that he worked (in the home office) for one of the "top" brokers in his market, final expense in this case. When he told me who it was, it reminded me of the previous encounter.

Based on my interaction with them, as far as I'm concerned, this is one for the blacklist. It was one of the more bizarre exchanges I've ever been involved with. I can't remember how I even got connected with them.

As far as I knew, it to be a typical 1099 independent contractor/independent agent arrangement. I've never known of FE to be anything else. But instead of the usual exchange, this was more like a preliminary interview for a W-2 position in which I was asked some fairly detailed questions about my background. I thought "Perhaps this is b/c they have exclusive territories." Those kinds of opportunities are often more selective, and for good reason. But usually you also get the information you need from them as well. However, in this case, no specifics were given (not even the carriers) and I was directed to a website that would supposedly supply more information yet gave none whatsoever besides some very general information about FE.

That's bad enough, but to top it all off, I was asked to provide 3-5 references BEFORE being given any real information about the opportunity, including the type and quality of the leads, exclusive territories, what carriers they worked with etc.! That's backwards and completely nonsensical no matter what business you're in. I'm not sure why I even bothered to respond, but I responded and noted that I was not willing to waste the valuable time of my references, especially without at least getting some basic questions answered about the opportunity. Apparently they don't like answering questions as I never got a response. [Didn't this board used to have a steaming pile smiley? Or am I thinking of another one?]

Last edited:
Back