How Often Do You Think About Dying or Your Own Death?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
How often do you think about dying or your own death?

I don't think the avg person thinks about it that often, unless something happens to them or they go to a funeral.

So, how often do you think about dying or your own death?

How often do you think about dying or your own death?

I don't think the avg person thinks about it that often, unless something happens to them or they go to a funeral.

So, how often do you think about dying or your own death?

From time to time. I do not dwell on it. I mostly worry about not finishing raising my kids, Not being there for them. Death itself does not scare me.

I more fear a long lingering death. I have watched people die. I would prefer to just wake up dead.

I know we all think we will have more time and plenty of time to handle everything.

I think about death too much. Being a life insurance agent, having a health condition and going to lots of funerals.

I just wanted to see how often other people think about it.

I agree most people don't think about death until an event or maybe reaching a certain age. I look at death like birth. We basically have no control over the event unless we are doing something reckless.

We come into the world alone and we go out alone. What's important is what legacy we leave behind. For some it's wealth and for some it's knowledge. I will say this. If we see any team from Cleveland or the Mets win a championship we all need to worry.

How does one wake up dead? :)

peacefully, I hope.:yes:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know we all think we will have more time and plenty of time to handle everything.

I think about death too much. Being a life insurance agent, having a health condition and going to lots of funerals.

I just wanted to see how often other people think about it.

Mark after your recent scare I can see where this would be front and center.
However, I think that the saying "live like there is no tomorrow" may be also a good motto. Kiss who you need to kiss and hug who you need to today. So saith the Wino

Last edited:
peacefully, I hope.:yes:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark after your recent scare I can see where this would be front and center.
However, I think that the saying "live like there is no tomorrow" may be also a good motto. Kiss who you need to kiss and hug who you need to today. So saith the Wino

And dance like no one is looking. :D

Back