How Often Should I Call Life Web Leads?

jcmeyer26

I have been in the insurance biz for almost 3 years but mostly with the P&C market. Recently I have expanded into Life and Health insurance and I was wondering how often I should call web leads. With P&C web leads I call a lot, usually a few times the day when the lead comes and then once a day for at least a week until I reach the person. Since Life Insurance is different beast should I call that often and if not what is a good call frequency that others have found effective?

To be slightly facetious, every day and twice on Sundays. I wouldn't call them on Sundays, but call them a lot. If you're calling alead a few times a day when it comes in and once a day for at least a week, that's definitely a good start. One of the biggest mistakes agents make is not calling them enough.

I have life insurance and not it is getting expire on 02-feb-2013 So I am in planning to renew or want to buy new one, can anyone of this forum knows good life insurance agent can you please give me his cell no here so i can contact him for further requirement.

I have life insurance and not it is getting expire on 02-feb-2013 So I am in planning to renew or want to buy new one, can anyone of this forum knows good life insurance agent can you please give me his cell no here so i can contact him for further requirement.

Have you found your answer?, if not, give Heidi a phone call through Farmers Group Insurance, Natomas, California and I can assist with your life insurance needs.

Back