I must pick one,
Please Help me in choosing one of this:

1.- Levinson & associate
2.- Pinney Insurance
3.- Broker Alliance
4.- Advisor Excel
5.- Crump Life Insurance
6.- Neishloss & Fleming

JRoot here on the forum would be a good person to confer with on some of those.

why not place certain contracts with certain IMO's??? NO need to ever place all your business with ONE group unless you want it this way. I'd see who's offering you the highest contracts, and the best support you need for your business.

You are right Mattschmidt, I should see first which one is offering the most profitable contract and condition and in what product are they better, before I choose. and split my business into 3 of this, One for health and One for life and anuities and Retirentment plans and one for medicare suplement and DI, what do you think.?

----------

I also knows that Jroot, had had a problem with Pinney (But with Crump they have very good system)

You are right Mattschmidt, I should see first which one is offering the most profitable contract and condition and in what product are they better, before I choose. and split my business into 3 of this, One for health and One for life and anuities and Retirentment plans and one for medicare suplement and DI, what do you think.?

----------

I also knows that Jroot, had had a problem with Pinney (But with Crump they have very good system)

I personally have contracts spread out with a few different places. Every group has their strengths , and weaknesses.

Just speak with people and make your own decision. Good luck

Last edited:
Back