I Need a Good Life Insurance Company

Not to hijack you thread soby, but I'm also looking for a reputable Independent Life Insurance Agency to work for in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have over 10 years of sales experience--currently a Commercial Banker. I have my CA Life and Health License. Feel free to PM me.

thx for MAKING me click on the thread to see what you needed.......

If you click on the arrow next to it you can see the thread without clicking the link. That is at least if you're on your desktop. On the phone not so much.

Hi everyone I'am in Orlando fl I am looking for a good insurance company to work for I just got my 2-15 license .need help to choose a good company please help

If any of you are interested I have contracts available on both the life and health side. PM me if you would like to discuss.

Gabriel

We are an MGA for both Life and Health insurance. We have a marketing platform that agents use if they are needing live transfer prospects in addition to high compensation. We have just as many agents who do not have the need for our platform and simply utilize our contracts. If you have interest in either option send me a message.

Gabriel

Back