I Need a HIGH Dollar Insurance Policy All Broker$ Welcome

needhelp4774

Hello,

this is my first post. i am in need of some insurance policy-policy's for my grandfather.

here are his details:

just turned 80 on oct 5'th
he currently has colon cancer
also has diabetes
pace maker
open heart surgery 20 years ago
over weight
high blood pressure
and cholesterol
Non smoker. lol

i am looking to get some insurance on him to cover all the expenses as well as cover all the property tax's 4 properties in all. im NOT looking for those small $10,000 or $25,000 finial expense policy's.

im looking to get some thing in the $250,000 - 1,000,000. OR MORE range.

i know ahead of time that 99% of agents are going to laugh when they read this BUT...I know where there is a will there is a way.. out of a thousand insurance companies out there at least one has to approve. and i know that some one on this forum has the knowledge and the experience to get the deal done.

i also know it's not going to be cheap. i am financially stable to make these high payments to cover the insurance policy i am perusing.

we live in los angeles california.

if you can help me PM me and we will talk.

thank you for your time and i look forward to doing business with you.

Don.

Sorry Don, There is no way that it would be possible for that amount of coverage considering his age and health status...The best thing you could find is $25,000 with Vantis Life with a 2 year waiting period..

Hello, I would like to buy some auto insurance and will you cover the accident I was just in?

Thanks, please send the check Asap

:goofy:

My initial reaction is "why?" The responses should be interesting. And here they come...

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebNoPunctuation was used in this post
WebTomFoolery was used in this post

because i want to cover all the taxes on the properties as well as the final expense cost's. in my tradition it's just not the burial that we have to cover, we have 3 memorial dinners that we host in honor of the deceased. as well as very expensive burial cost's.

the burial cost's range anywhere from $100,000 to $500,000.alot of custom built plots are made from scratch.

the memorial dinners that we host range from $50,000 - $150,000 each.

Rick is holding out.. He is much to modest to let you know he can accomplish what few others agents are able to do. He can secure you a single premium plan in amounts of $1 Mil+ .. One time payment of 1.2 Mil per million coverage. However, as a result of the Glen Neasahm case in your state, you GF cannot pay the premium from his assets. you will have to be the owner and premium payer buyt first, you will have to pass a host of mental test to make sure that you aren't suffering from senility or dementia yourself.

(Rcik, I have set it up for you..You need to contact the Op by phone to complete the application.. His number 4-3468)

So other than what you posted, how's his health?

Rick

great! he actually doesn't look anywhere near as bad as it sounds.

he is one of those old school bull's. very strong guy. he was supposed to pass about 10 times already but the guy just keep's tickin. nothing wrong with it. i love havin him around he has a great heart and he also has a great sense of humor. lol

great! he actually doesn't look anywhere near as bad as it sounds.

he is one of those old school bull's. very strong guy. he was supposed to pass about 10 times already but the guy just keep's tickin. nothing wrong with it. i love havin him around he has a great heart and he also has a great sense of humor. lol

I'm sure he's a great guy and hope you have him as long as my grandfather was around (98) and longer. The simple truth is that you won't find an insurance company willing to provide what you'd like.

Here's a simple reason. Safe earnings are about 2-3% even for insurance companies. For them to provide a $10 benefit, they need to collect at least 97 cents in premium and hope the applicant lives a few years so they can make a profit.

Hate to say that "it's too late" but it's too late to plan at this time. The planning needed to happen 20 years ago.

As I said, I hope he lives forever.

Rick

Latest posts

Back