I Need a Term Life Carrier!

SDCLife88

Expert
Good morning everyone,

I currently am doing business with FE and having great success, however I need a company I can contract with that will allow me to write Term Life! I cannot seem to find any out here in CA, but I haven't tried very hard :1cute:

I am not a captive agent and I will NOT become one, so please only co. that allow independents. Thank you!

SDCLife88 said:
Good morning everyone,

I currently am doing business with FE and having great success, however I need a company I can contract with that will allow me to write Term Life! I cannot seem to find any out here in CA, but I haven't tried very hard :1cute:

I am not a captive agent and I will NOT become one, so please only co. that allow independents. Thank you!

What carriers are you writing for now? Are you serious when you say you can't find a carrier offering term life? Genworth, Transamerica, Protective, American General, Mutual of Omaha, RNA, Foresters and so many many more.

I really think you guys are going to be my new source of entertainment. I have been trying to learn from various other post and seem to catch myself laughing hysterically. TY.

Back