• Close it

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Keep it open

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perception is reality. The perception is that Robert Barney loathes agents. His numerous posts validate that point. He tolerates agents that buy his stuff.

It's like the time someone asked a lawyer who they represented. The lawyer said "I represent the victim!". The other person asked the lawyer how they determined who the victim was. The lawyer said "That's easy. It's the one writing my check."

Perception is reality. The perception is that Robert Barney loathes agents. His numerous posts validate that point. He tolerates agents that buy his stuff.

And that is a malicious mischaracterization of my position.

Life insurance is a product that consumers need.

The vast majority of consumers are ignorant when it comes to the subject. The only hope that the majority of consumers have, in being properly informed about life insurance, is to find a good independent agent who places their interests ahead of the agent's own self interests. It is the only way that they will obtain the right amount of coverage and the right kinds of policies.

4 Biggest Mistakes

I believe the vast majority of agents do not do that. By sharp contrast, I believe the vast majority of agents that I do business with, do place consumer interests ahead of their own.

To summarize, I think very highly of the vast majority of agents who are my customers, and the types of agents that they represent as a group.

And that is a malicious mischaracterization of my position.

Life insurance is a product that consumers need.

The vast majority of consumers are ignorant when it comes to the subject. The only hope that the majority of consumers have, in being properly informed about life insurance, is to find a good independent agent who places their interests ahead of the agent's own self interests. It is the only way that they will obtain the right amount of coverage and the right kinds of policies.

4 Biggest Mistakes

I believe the vast majority of agents do not do that. By sharp contrast, I believe the vast majority of agents that I do business with, do place consumer interests ahead of their own.

To summarize, I think very highly of the vast majority of agents who are my customers, and the types of agents that they represent as a group.

:twitchy: Once again, you confirmed what we already know. The only good agent is one that subscribes to Compulife.:skeptical:

Once again, you confirmed what we already know. The only good agent is one that subscribes to Compulife.

And we can all see what you highlighted in the quote you took from my post, and what you ignored in the very same sentence.

I don't think you could be more partisan in your attack.

But I do appreciate that you acknowledge the fact that I think VERY highly of my customers. Incidentally, most already know that.

And we can all see what you highlighted in the quote you took from my post, and what you ignored in the very same sentence.

I don't think you could be more partisan in your attack.

But I do appreciate that you acknowledge the fact that I think VERY highly of my customers. Incidentally, most already know that.

You get butt hurt too easily. How is my repeating what you said an attack on you?:skeptical:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back