• Close it

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Keep it open

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with Bob on a number of issues. But here we have some guy calling him a pedophile. He's not banned and this thread hasn't been shut down. I don't remember Al3 doing much worse and he was banned.

I get that we don't have to click into this thread, but has anyone else noticed that we simply don't have any real conversation about traditional life insurance selling like we did a year or two ago.

This issue and this (and the closed thread) is nothing more than a snicker and joke. I can't speak for anyone else, but I hate that this board has kind of turned to sh*t. It isn't what it used to be.

I disagree with Bob on a number of issues. But here we have some guy calling him a pedophile. He's not banned and this thread hasn't been shut down. I don't remember Al3 doing much worse and he was banned.

I get that we don't have to click into this thread, but has anyone else noticed that we simply don't have any real conversation about traditional life insurance selling like we did a year or two ago.

This issue and this (and the closed thread) is nothing more than a snicker and joke. I can't speak for anyone else, but I hate that this board has kind of turned to sh*t. It isn't what it used to be.

It is true that we don't have to click on the thread, but it is not the regulars who can't resist watching a train wreck to see what happens next that Sam should be worried about. I would be concerned by potential advertisers that might see this mess and judge the whole forum based up it and a few more threads and then go away with the idea, "If that is what goes on on that site, I don't want my company name associated with it".

It is true that we don't have to click on the thread, but it is not the regulars who can't resist watching a train wreck to see what happens next that Sam should be worried about. I would be concerned by potential advertisers that might see this mess and judge the whole forum based up it and a few more threads and then go away with the idea, "If that is what goes on on that site, I don't want my company name associated with it".

You also relate this change on this forum with the doing away of the agents only non insurance stuff. Kind of what I expected to happen.. happened. Back when the off insurance topic was still available Bob and I and a few others could argue global warming, gay marriage and other issues. That kept Bob for the most part out of the insurance sections and kept him busy fighting with me and a few others.

I sorta wondered if taking that away would lure him out to where he is giving insurance advice without a license for the last 20 years. Now a lot of his turmoil is on the public pages rather than the private section. This thread it's self is sort of the old off topic page in the way the back and forth is going. I don't think it's good for the public, but we know where bob is, which is not giving insurance advice or complaining about agents. He's here arguing with this other scumbag.

maybe the old off topic private threads should return so the fights and arguments can go on out of public sight. Sorta like putting a honey jar away from the deck to attract the bees to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back