Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Ok on the fence on this thread....have pm's from people to close it and others want it open.......so I thought I would try this......let you guys decide the fate of this thread......after all you are choosing to read it or not...........

Ok on the fence on this thread....have pm's from people to close it and others want it open.......so I thought I would try this......let you guys decide the fate of this thread......after all you are choosing to read it or not...........

It's boring, but like somebody said...it's like a train wreck, you can't help but look.

It's just a platform for David to thumb his nose at the Forum and to pick on Bob. He's like the kid that stood just out of reach while he stuck his tongue out at you...and you could never quite get you hands on him.....but God help him if you had.:yes:

No one is forced to read or respond to it, so what does it hurt to keep it open?

Although it looks like a personal thread for Barney to air his grievance and get free publicity, if there are other people who still want to read it, let them.

keep open and get rid of robert barney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back