I need a TRUE Guaranteed Issue Product with LOW Issue Ages

Agent4Life

Expert
USA
Hi Everybody,

I need a TRUE Guaranteed Issue (Life Insurance) Product with LOW Issue Ages.

Over the past year, I've had several cases of younger individuals with medical conditions that caused them to be "uninsurable" - even with many of the guaranteed issue companies I am associated and/or familiar with.

So...I'm looking for a company that offers a TRUE guaranteed issue (life insurance) product with a starting issue age of 30 years old or younger.

If you are aware of such a company or product, please PM me with that information.
I am licensed in VA, MD, WV, NC, SC & GA. My latest case was in NC.

Thank you ahead of time for your help !

Last edited:
Hi Everybody,

I need a TRUE Guaranteed Issue (Life Insurance) Product with LOW Issue Ages.

Over the past year, I've had several cases of younger individuals with medical conditions that caused them to be "uninsurable" - even with many of the guaranteed issue companies I am associated and/or familiar with.

So...I'm looking for a company that offers a TRUE guaranteed issue (life insurance) product with a starting issue age of 30 years old or younger.

If you are aware of such a company or product, please PM me with that information.
I am licensed in VA, MD, WV, NC, SC & GA. My latest case was in NC.

Thank you ahead of time for your help !

I have tried to find the same thing and have not been able to do so.

The closest thing I've found is Lincoln Heritage. Their final expense goes to age 0. It's a $20,000 max. There are two uninsurable conditions;

a. Has any proposed insured been diagnosed, by a physician, with a terminal illness or AIDS?

b. Is any proposed insured currently incarcerated, hospitalized, in a care facility or receiving hospice care?

Answer no to those two questions and they will be insured. If it's "modified" and the client is age 39 or younger, it's a 3 year modified plan. 1st year-ROP plus 10%, 2nd yr-ROP plus 20%, 3rd year-ROP plus 30%, thereafter-full benefit. It's paid up in 15 years.

If they are age 40 to 85, it's modified for 2 years. Still paid up in 15 years.

It's not completely GI, but, it's as close as I've found.

JD, you have the product on your Forethought contract. If you ever need to write any 0-99 year old guaranteed issue, you can do it on a 10-pay plan. I need to get you different contracts for that. Call me if you need it.

I have tried to find the same thing and have not been able to do so.

The closest thing I've found is Lincoln Heritage. Their final expense goes to age 0. It's a $20,000 max. There are two uninsurable conditions;

a. Has any proposed insured been diagnosed, by a physician, with a terminal illness or AIDS?

b. Is any proposed insured currently incarcerated, hospitalized, in a care facility or receiving hospice care?

Answer no to those two questions and they will be insured. If it's "modified" and the client is age 39 or younger, it's a 3 year modified plan. 1st year-ROP plus 10%, 2nd yr-ROP plus 20%, 3rd year-ROP plus 30%, thereafter-full benefit. It's paid up in 15 years.

If they are age 40 to 85, it's modified for 2 years. Still paid up in 15 years.

It's not completely GI, but, it's as close as I've found.

JD, you have the product on your Forethought contract. If you ever need to write any 0-99 year old guaranteed issue, you can do it on a 10-pay plan. I need to get you different contracts for that. Call me if you need it.

OK, thanks. I will get with you about that.

They have 0-99 absolutely guaranteed issue right now. They've had it for years. It's called Forethought Select.

Is what you are speaking of different from the link below:

http://www.fsa4life.com/Product_Guide_Life.pdf

In this one - it has 2 health questions and only issued up to 85.

If yours is different - could you point me to the info?

Ramiz - if you are reading this - ring me up.

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited:
Yes, that is the Forethought Select agent guide. Read page 1 the 3rd billet point under benefits to the client. Completely guaranteed issue.

The health questions are to determine if they have immediate coverage or graded coverage. Everyone qualifies regardless of health.

If they answer yes to one of the questions, you still write them but they won't have coverage for health related deaths for 12 or 24 months (depending on which payment plan they are on.)

You are correct that Select only is available to age 85 though. Encore is the product that goes to age 99 but after age 85 it must be single pay.

Is what you are speaking of different from the link below:

http://www.fsa4life.com/Product_Guide_Life.pdf

In this one - it has 2 health questions and only issued up to 85.

If yours is different - could you point me to the info?

Ramiz - if you are reading this - ring me up.

Thanks,

Tom

Back