Illegal

"Very similar to a ticket for a traffic violation or littering. "

yea, they always deport for littering...

Just a quick check of some underwriting guidelines I have saved. Resident Alien or some US citizen only.

There are also issues about contract law and fraud.

While I did find some auto insurers do write illegals, what I am curious about is do they still pay for the big wreck?

I guess you should check with the life companies you write with and find out for sure.

Read more: Illegal - Page 2

Last edited:
Per the LIMRA course wouldn't it be in a agents best interest to inform the carrier or supervisor if he knew someone was an illigal whan asked to take an application? CYA

Bull.. If you are doing something illegally then by definition you are a criminal.. If a person is found to be in this country illegally, they should be deported to their home country and any assets they have accumulated while they are here should be seized to help pay the expenses the government incurs enforcing the immigration laws.;

Go to other countries and see how they enforce their immigration laws. Even Mexico cracks down very hard on illegal immigrants to their country but yet they expect us to turn a blind eye to those crossing our border illegally.

And, it has nothing to do with race.. the law should apply equally to Canadians,Asians, and Europeans as it does Mexicans.

Per the LIMRA course wouldn't it be in a agents best interest to inform the carrier or supervisor if he knew someone was an illigal whan asked to take an application? CYA

Only if it were pertaining to money laundering... I didn't see the chapter about illegal immigration
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bull.. If you are doing something illegally then by definition you are a criminal.. If a person is found to be in this country illegally, they should be deported to their home country and any assets they have accumulated while they are here should be seized to help pay the expenses the government incurs enforcing the immigration laws.;

Go to other countries and see how they enforce their immigration laws. Even Mexico cracks down very hard on illegal immigrants to their country but yet they expect us to turn a blind eye to those crossing our border illegally.

And, it has nothing to do with race.. the law should apply equally to Canadians,Asians, and Europeans as it does Mexicans.

I can see you're upset about this, but I don't make the laws in this country. I'm just informing you of what they are.

Last edited:
How is this scam relevant to whether somebody is legal or not? Seems like I could attempt to pull this off if I wanted, and I'm as white and legal as they come...
Of course, how stupid of me not to recognize that you have relationships with governmental entities in other countries that can facilitate a phony death certificate for you.

Of course, how stupid of me not to recognize that you have relationships with governmental entities in other countries that can facilitate a phony death certificate for you.

$20 goes a long way down in Mexico. You still didn't answer how not writing policies to illegal immigrants somehow prevents this type of fraud. It simply doesn't.

Only if it were pertaining to money laundering... I didn't see the chapter about illegal immigration
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can see you're upset about this, but I don't make the laws in this country. I'm just informing you of what they are.

I am not upset over the people trying to come here illegally.. Don't blame them. I am upset with our government selectively enforcing the laws if they enforce them at all.. I am also upset over all the PC garbage that people use to try to enforce on anyone who speaks against ILLEGAL immigration and tries to turn it into a racial situation or a claim that we are against all immigration.

So back to the original conversation. We have established the following...

Being in the country without documentation:

- Is a civil offense, not a crime.

- Still allows you to pay taxes with a tax ID number.

- does not prohibit the purchase of auto and homeowners insurance

So what is the issue with buying life insurance? Still confused by this. It's not like we're talking about public assistance here. I would much rather sell a policy to an illegal immigrant than a rapist, child molester, thief, etc...

Back