IMO/ FMO Suggestions

bdub713

Expert
Houston
Hello,

I am doing some research on the following companies below , if there is any to add to the list I am open for suggestions. I sold my P & C company and now I am running a tax preparation firm where I will sell to my 500 plus book of tax clients life and annuity products.

What I am looking in an IMO is training ( my previous specialty was P&C)
product knowledge , great service and great commission. Street level or better if possible. I plan to have 3 people write life and health under me as well.

Main focus products
(IULs,WLP,Annuities,Term and individual health plans)

Brokers Alliance
Great American ins and finance
Triquest
Ash Brokerage
Invida Financial Group
Lakeview Financial
Amz Financial
Pinney ins
One Resource Group
Crump

what are you going to do next month.......

1099s,1096s, and as soon as w2s and 1099s roll out for my individual clients I will be preparing their taxes. A lot of my clients have money to invest , I usually steer them to one of my associates in house who has a realtor license, another who does car sales and finance, and hopefully now with life insurance I can take care of that department. (used to write their auto and home)

Are you Terron, Brayan or Cisco?

Do you presently have an Insurance License?

Hello,

I am doing some research on the following companies below , if there is any to add to the list I am open for suggestions. I sold my P & C company and now I am running a tax preparation firm where I will sell to my 500 plus book of tax clients life and annuity products.

What I am looking in an IMO is training ( my previous specialty was P&C)
product knowledge , great service and great commission. Street level or better if possible. I plan to have 3 people write life and health under me as well.

Main focus products
(IULs,WLP,Annuities,Term and individual health plans)

Brokers Alliance
Great American ins and finance
Triquest
Ash Brokerage
Invida Financial Group
Lakeview Financial
Amz Financial
Pinney ins
One Resource Group
Crump

Based on the link, he is Brayan Dubon (bdub713).

You are looking for training? Start here for $35/month and watch the video training:
Insurance Marketing Tools, Tips, Training, Ideas & Strategies

Once you're trained, you can work with whatever IMO you want.

However, I read the description for Terron Adams, and he seems like the right person to just refer your clients to. He's got the right focus for a planning mindset. This way, you can stay focused on your specialty and so can Terron.

If you don't have a good split arrangement, you might want to look into that. Look up the MDRT 5 20's for ideas.

Based on the link, he is Brayan Dubon (bdub713).

You are looking for training? Start here for $35/month and watch the video training:

Once you're trained, you can work with whatever IMO you want.

If you don't have a good split arrangement, you might want to look into that. Look up the MDRT 5 20's for ideas.

Thanks for the information I will look into it seems very solid. Terron's specialty is FE and he has over 10 years of banking experience . He is looking to specialize in Health while I do annuities and IULS. It is just a preference , but you are right due to his financial background financial planning should be right on his alley.

----------

Just a little bit of background about my previous agency .I was with Greenway insurance , I had about 30 p & c carriers and 6 Life and health . Generally commissions from the companies would range from 60 - 75 % . Out of that revenue I had to of course pay my cluster fee of 20% .

Just curious...why did you stop P&C?

Thanks for the information I will look into it seems very solid. Terron's specialty is FE and he has over 10 years of banking experience . He is looking to specialize in Health while I do annuities and IULS. It is just a preference , but you are right due to his financial background financial planning should be right on his alley.

----------

Just a little bit of background about my previous agency .I was with Greenway insurance , I had about 30 p & c carriers and 6 Life and health . Generally commissions from the companies would range from 60 - 75 % . Out of that revenue I had to of course pay my cluster fee of 20% .

Hi, I can get you the support and contract levels you desire.

Reply back to me if interested and let's arrange a time to talk.

Hi, I can get you the support and contract levels you desire.

Reply back to me if interested and let's arrange a time to talk.

Yea - if I were to offer the same deal - I would be in violation of System section #8 and would have to youtube myself smashing my head into a wall . . .

Back