Indexed Universal Life Insurance (IUL)

Hi,
I am a healthy 37 year old looking to purchase Life Insurance (IUL) for me an my wife (38 y/0).
Could some one PM to discuss more.
Thank you.

Hello all,

Newly licensed and wondering about the commssions and the cost of insurance. The product sounds appealing as a supplement to retirement and it is good that it also has the death benefit but I am still confused myself and do not want to sound uneducated when trying to explain to someone else. I watched a video and it talks about not underfunding or overfunding but not sure what all of that means.

Thanks

Hello all,

Newly licensed and wondering about the commssions and the cost of insurance. The product sounds appealing as a supplement to retirement and it is good that it also has the death benefit but I am still confused myself and do not want to sound uneducated when trying to explain to someone else. I watched a video and it talks about not underfunding or overfunding but not sure what all of that means.

Thanks

Start with term insurance. Term insurance is inventory. It is easy to understand for you and the prospect and if you can set the stage that you'll be talking about conversions down the road for permanent needs you can revisit them every year. Some will see the light and convert, many won't. But you'll be getting paid along the way and build up a loyal clientele that appreciates your help.

They actually have a 40 year historical on their software which shows it being very strong.

I always use the longest historical numbers, most at 20 some at 30. I also run every carrier at 8% as well to sift out the expense loads.

Hope neither of you believes that the past is a predictor of the future. This kind of talk will fuel the push to resurrect SEC Rule 151A with an amendment to include IUL along with Indexed Annuities. Then you'll have to become securities licensed and learn to say things like, "past performance is not a prediction of future performance."

The top IUL's for 20 year Net Cash Value accumulation and IRR (based on actual gains and expenses) were 1) North American Life, 2) Minnesota Life 3) Midland National Life 4) Allianz 5) Old Mutual (now F&G).... Surprised, well maybe not that surprised---that AVIVA was not in the top 10,,, they just have the best marketing I guess!

How can I sell North American life? Im currently licensed with Pacific Life IUL.

Back