Infinite Banking Concept

MTL has not paid a Dividend to my contact for 2 years now.
They have nixed there cov II product for some New Horizon WL policy ...why??
because its suppose to pay better dividends.

Since 2011 : they have paid 166.32 IN TOTAL dividends !!! :mad:

Guaranteed Cash Value: $45,564.27 (8k)
Cash Value of PUA Dividend: $166.32.....:no:

Cost Basis 01/13/2017 $47,981.82

Dividend Earned on 08/13/2016 $0.00:skeptical:

Wowie...8 1/2 years to make your 1st post!!! That might be a record.:yes:

Re: ?!?!?...Infinite Banking Concept

When you first said something seems off I thought you were in agreement with me but then you asked did I take out a loan and started to tell me about how everyone else is getting their dividend.

YES, I have taken out policy loans and paid then back , I thought that was the whole point of the IBC/BOY (& all other variation) concept that they seem to love to endorse SOOOO much and I don't want to hear about no direct recognition crap.

PennMutual is Direct recognition and in the FIRST year has paid me more of a dividend than MTL has done in the last 6 combined!

You spoke about your wife getting her dividend Im willing to guess it was between $1-$100 bucks and thats without even knowing how long its been in-force or her CSV.(doesnt matter with THIS co.)

And I dont want to hear any mess your talking about how insurers change there products. Cov II was there NUMBER 1 product with a bullet! and they got rid of it Not because of stories like your, but because of stories LIKE MINE!!!!

Hell the illustration software for there new Horizon product is still called Cov II !

When I am entering into a contract with someone for 30- 50 years and the deal stinks to high heaven after 3 or 4 years into it these are red flags.

So what do you suggest i not take out policy loans?!?!?!

Rely solely on my guarantees ?!?! Which I think breaks even around year 10.

Is that how you sell these types of policies now?!!

If dividends are been paid company-wide to policy holders I would have not written this. I wrote this because there are policy holders at MTL that are receiving dividends and other policy holders that are NOT!!!
They charge an interest do they not! so Im not taking out the damn loan for free!

To say MTL has paid dividends for the last 100 + years (or what ever) is lie with the truth mixed in.

Btw the very first year I had the policy I took out a loan and still got a (VERY SMALL) divided so they NEVER made we feel like take out one in the future would give them reason stop giving me on.

Do you have ANY idea how insulting it is to hear that your Par. WL company just issues its dividends to its policy holders and YET you received nothing!!!

When you call and ask someone about it and they start talking about low-interest rate environments!!.... YET ppl like YOU are getting a dividend and I am not! This is BS!

I tell you what since your on MTL c**k so hard continue to pedel their mess....until you take out policy loans and go 2 entire years(and counting) with ZERO dividends YET they announce every year how they have paid dividends every year since 19-- whatever then you will never understand where I am coming from.:mad:

They created that new product for a reason the only thing they talk about is how its suppose to pay better dividends so Im still trying to figure out why you even chimed in with your comments.

Don't make excuses for these Life insurance companies!

When I was a kid they thought I was going to have trouble learning to speak etc.
Later as I got older I told them if I felt like anyone had anything interesting to talk about I would have said something.

Your just made that side eye comment cause as much as you want to try dismiss my comments/post by calling me a newbie...you still have to deal with that "since 2008" FACT! There are PLENTY of ppl on here who watch and read , I chimed in on an issue that deals with me.

You (I guess but dont care) like to talk about all kinds of crap so you do you! And don't worry about how often I make a post or not.:skeptical:

When I was a kid they thought I was going to have trouble learning to speak etc.
Later as I got older I told them if I felt like anyone had anything interesting to talk about I would have said something.

Your just made that side eye comment cause as much as you want to try dismiss my comments/post by calling me a newbie...you still have to deal with that "since 2008" FACT! There are PLENTY of ppl on here who watch and read , I chimed in on an issue that deals with me.

You (I guess but dont care) like to talk about all kinds of crap so you do you! And don't worry about how often I make a post or not.:skeptical:

Hahaha, lighten up Tommy Boy. Why are your panties in a bunch?:twitchy:

After reading what you just wrote, I have to ask.....have you been drinking?

tomtom, are you an agent? Something seriously seems off. I've owned and sold MTL (along with others) for quite some time. I've not yet had any policy not rec'v a dividend. ?? Glad to try and help you sort it out if possible.
While they certainly aren't super strong compared to some of the big carriers, they've been around a long time and are a nice little company that has their place. Their recent merger with Pan America has helped them in a number of ways, and for 2016 their div went up vs down, as it has the previous 5-7yrs. I don't know what could possibly cause you to not rec'v a dividend...even if small.

PFG I wrote a whole follow up to my first post that never got posted and I'm def. not writing it again.

Look! Every time you say you got your dividend or your clients got there dividends all that does in infuriate me more because I did not for 2 years now get mine I copied and pasted the actual line from there site that shows I got nothing. I could upload a redacted statement but for what.

As I said before They changed there Cov II contract cause ppl were NOT getting dividends!!!! and the new product was design to address the issue moving forward. There is no major financial crisis even going right now and this occurred...and this is a 30-50+ year commitment if dividends are not being paid this is a MAJOR problem. Do what you like Im just telling you MTL cannot tell me they paid x amount of dollars in dividends and say they never missed a year paying dividends , when there are policyholders that DID NOT RECEIVE dividends!

Go ask them yourself!!! You act like I'm making this up or something

Last edited:
Back