Info on Cincinnatti Life

They are a very good company. Good financials.
Great term products and nonpar WL, and both are very competitively priced.
Competitive worksite products as well.

Definitely one of the hardest cities to spell. But I hear they are indeed a good company.

Of course, they would not let me sell their term products when they found out they would be Internet-generated.

Thats why I always just say Cinci Life! lol

And thats interesting. When you say internet generated, do you mean the lead info and then you see them in person? Or do you mean everything done online? Or web/phone/mail?

How would they know where your prospects are coming from?

Good company. conservative. Term goes down to $25,000. ROP illustrations show a RDPU option along side the Cash Value. Website needs a lot of work. Underwriting is a little tighter than some others. Seem to be a little stricter on who they will contract.

In an other thread they were mentioned as a company used for non F2F sales. But I think they would balk at it. They have a short app for $100,000 + term. But requires a F2F signature.

scag...They asked how I intended to generate prospects. I said most would be from organic internet searches. I guess that did not go over that well.

Cinci doesn't know if you are doing the apps face to face or not. They have no idea. Most of my Cinci sales are done by emailing the client the PDF application. When I get it back I fax or mail it in. They are an old school company, but you have to work around their 1950s way of doing business because in many instances you can't beat their rates. Good luck finding a GA for them to write under. They have very few outlets that you can write business through which is puzzling to me. And no, I'm not contracting anyone.

Cinci doesn't know if you are doing the apps face to face or not. They have no idea. Most of my Cinci sales are done by emailing the client the PDF application. When I get it back I fax or mail it in. They are an old school company, but you have to work around their 1950s way of doing business because in many instances you can't beat their rates. Good luck finding a GA for them to write under. They have very few outlets that you can write business through which is puzzling to me. And no, I'm not contracting anyone.

I agree, what they dont know doesnt hurt them!

It puzzles me too why they dont allow many outlets to produce for them. Im just glad I have one!

I agree, what they dont know doesnt hurt them!

It puzzles me too why they dont allow many outlets to produce for them. Im just glad I have one!

I thought that they were only direct, like Jackson National.

They let you fax it? I have had them for a couple years an have been told that we can not fax it. I am assuming that you are answering the agt rep as witnessing the app.

>>"They are an old school company, but you have to work around their 1950s way of doing business because in many instances you can't beat their rates."

Ditto that!

Back