Info - Please for Old Prospect who in Need of Insurance.

munda4545

Expert
Hello seasoned Gurus,
I do have prospect, (Female around 80. U.S.Citizen ) Any suggestion, idea for
good life /term insurance availability for her self ?? her concern is only her granddaughter's financial stability after her, because she lost both parents.
Please do let me know ...
Thanx

Even in good health the cosy on it would be insane. Term won't work, but maybe a gul. Even at that it's pretty late to be looking at life insurance as a solution.

Hello seasoned Gurus,
good life /term insurance availability for her self ?? her concern is only her granddaughter's financial stability after her, because she lost both parents.
Thanx

I'd start by finding out what budget this individual has. All forms of insurance are going to be high in premium. However if a person is serious about the insurance, and has means to pay for it, insurance could possibly be obtained.

Even in good health the cosy on it would be insane. Term won't work, but maybe a gul. Even at that it's pretty late to be looking at life insurance as a solution.

How much is insane vs the death benefit, to her?

When is to late, to her?

Her granddaughter'well being is her problem. The solution has a price. Which is more important, to her?

I believe we tend to put our own values and prejudices on our clients too often. IMohsoHO

----------

I'd start by finding out what budget this individual has. All forms of insurance are going to be high in premium. However if a person is serious about the insurance, and has means to pay for it, insurance could possibly be obtained.

That.

How much of her problem can her budget fix.

Last edited:
Hello seasoned Gurus,
Thanx

Many companies will write whole life at that age.

Depending on state I'm seeing $20K whole life non med for $140/mo.

If she's willing to do an exam then there's more options.

How much is insane vs the death benefit, to her?

When is to late, to her?

Her granddaughter'well being is her problem. The solution has a price. Which is more important, to her?

I believe we tend to put our own values and prejudices on our clients too often. IMohsoHO

----------

That.

How much of her problem can her budget fix.

So true.. Th largest single sale I ever made was $100K WL on a 79 year old male. When he asked me about it, I almost brushed him off, thinking he couldn't afford, etc. Premium was a little 18K... Carried it four years.. Was killed when he fell off his tractor and the bush hog ran over him.

So true.. Th largest single sale I ever made was $100K WL on a 79 year old male. When he asked me about it, I almost brushed him off, thinking he couldn't afford, etc. Premium was a little 18K... Carried it four years.. Was killed when he fell off his tractor and the bush hog ran over him.

I hope he took the accidental rider too.

I believe we tend to put our own values and prejudices on our clients

You may be right. In this case I was more basing it on the dozen or so times I've had a prospect like this and when we ran the numbers it never went well and/or there ended up being major health issues.

You may be right. In this case I was more basing it on the dozen or so times I've had a prospect like this and when we ran the numbers it never went well and/or there ended up being major health issues.

That of course happens however, cost zero to quote. The OP did not mention much other than health and want.

$100, 000.00 of permanent Life Insurance for her beloved granddaughter is only going to be about $500. - $600 a month.

How old is the granddaughter? Would she pay part of it?

A lot of ifs and maybes.

Back