Which Insurance Company Do You Find is Most Fair with Underwriting?

pchin2

I know there isn't any one insurance company that has an easy underwriting process but which company have you guys found to be easy to work with?

Ive been putting a lot of business through William Penn which has been doing okay, i have found Prudential to be very good as well.

Thoughts?

I find that Monumental Transamerica Life and CFG are pretty easy to issue. I do term (Mortgage Protection) for CFG because whole life requires a phone interview. You would usually get paid in the next 1-2 business days. Apps are pretty simple.

For annuities American Equity is pretty prompt with the pay out and has a straight forward application but they require you to have E&O insurance.

I know there isn't any one insurance company that has an easy underwriting process but which company have you guys found to be easy to work with?

Ive been putting a lot of business through William Penn which has been doing okay, i have found Prudential to be very good as well.

Thoughts?

If you're mainly writing WP, then I'm guessing that you're in NY so you have limited options.

As you said, Pru is pretty good. I also like US Life and Anico but it really depends on the case.

Back