Insurance Pro Shop Systems

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
As anyone purchased any of their systems? If so, I was wondering what your thoughts were. I'm considering purchasing their annuity system.

While my endorsements of IPS are all over this forum, I have not purchased their annuity system. I would be mostly curious as to how they structure their workshop PowerPoint. I think it's titled "5 Challenges In Retirement" or something like that.

I do know that Lew isn't exactly a fan of today's living benefit riders: ProducersWeb - Annuities - The truth about fixed indexed annuity income benefit riders

If you haven't already called them to talk to them about your situation, call them. 877-297-4608.

While my endorsements of IPS are all over this forum, I have not purchased their annuity system. I would be mostly curious as to how they structure their workshop PowerPoint. I think it's titled "5 Challenges In Retirement" or something like that. I do know that Lew isn't exactly a fan of today's living benefit riders: ProducersWeb - Annuities - The truth about fixed indexed annuity income benefit riders If you haven't already called them to talk to them about your situation, call them. 877-297-4608.

Thank you DHK. I did try to send you a pm, but it said you do not accept them so I posted on the forum. I'll give them a buzz tomorrow. Thanks again.

Back