iPhone Apps for Scheduling and Planning?

tvchild

Expert
Anyone know of any good IPHONE Apps that will help me keep my schedule and goals in place. I like the good old green book but I really want to see if I can make a transition to something smaller. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Green book meaning the OCS tracker? I personally have my email account calendar (through google) synced to my iTouch. No app downloaded, just the regular calendar. I personally like the green book if we're talking about the same one.

Something beyond iCal? Could see that for your scheduling but the set goals and goal tracking may need to be a unique app.

I'll dig around a see what I can come up with.

any iphone apps you guys recommend for anything in this business?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Something beyond iCal? Could see that for your scheduling but the set goals and goal tracking may need to be a unique app.

I'll dig around a see what I can come up with.

interesting website bob

Last edited:
interesting website bob

Hope in a Good Way...

TV Child - Check out iGoals...Not a free app ($2) but it is gear towards Sales Based Reps whom are looking to review, set and track income goals.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any iphone apps you guys recommend for anything in this business?
Depending on the current software you use to run your day to day is where I suggest starting. Was just looking at the VanillaSoft and MojoDialer (per another thread) and noticed that they offer iPhone Apps.

Last edited:
I have an iphone and I use mobile me with my outlook on my main computer. I like this because any updates I put in either my iphone or outlook calendar, contacts, notes automatically synches wirelessly.

Apple has a free period to try it out to see if it works for you.

I use gmail and google calendar with my iPhone. Tried others but these work the best for me since they are web based and there is no synching, etc. I have used gmail and google calendar since they came out in beta form. Nothing else compares, for me.

I have the new 3GS and just use the calendar that comes with it and can schedule alerts and reminders, as well. I also sync with my PC Outlook.

If you don't mind paying 99 cents, search for the Outlook 101 app. Good reviews and syncs with Outlook on your PC, plus has many features.

I like free :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back