James, You Will Love This

ALL I said in the other thread was it was turning into a 100% pure non-stop post on investing and everyone was getting too far off-topic. Obviously we're gonna discuss investing as it applies to insurance but thread after thread of just investment talk when it has nothing to do with life insurance is off-topic. Lord - let's move on. Your position on investing has been stated and re-stated a hundred times; stocks, mutual funds, 401K's etc...We all get it.

Again, it's almost impossible to discuss life insurance without talking about investments - especially when it comes to perm life. That's not the issue. The issue is threads turning into non-stop investment talk. All of us, including me, have already stated their positions on investing and I'm not sure anyone is benefited by having us just constantly re-state it.

I'm not attacking you James. I don't think I've ever seen someone more knowledgeable about life insurance and obviously you're a huge asset to this board. Let's just stick to life and investing as it applies to life without going too far off on a tangent.

Back