John Hancock - Advances

It would depend on your relationship to them, i.e. are you a broker or a captive agent. For their captives, I'm sure they have some sort of financing plan including advances.

It would depend on your relationship to them, i.e. are you a broker or a captive agent. For their captives, I'm sure they have some sort of financing plan including advances.

I'm with a new IMO, and newly appointed with John Hancock. My IMO says John Hancock doesn't offer an advance. I found that odd. So I was just asking around. I like JH's life with a LTC rider plan & rates. But I really would like to get an advance like I am currently getting through all other carriers. Thanks for your input.

I'm with a new IMO, and newly appointed with John Hancock. My IMO says John Hancock doesn't offer an advance. I found that odd. So I was just asking around. I like JH's life with a LTC rider plan & rates. But I really would like to get an advance like I am currently getting through all other carriers. Thanks for your input.

Some companies do not advance and some do not advance on certain products. Example: Genworth advances on term but not on UL.

Personally I like the mix.

Lee

Hancock does not allow BGA/IMO's to annualize commissions.

Banner, Met, GNW, MassMutual, AIG, Lincoln and Omaha are some of the more competitive ones that will.

Back