Just Realized!

newtothegames

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
i was talking ti friend of mine about purchasing some life insurance. HE told me we'll talk about next week,no problem.saw him last Tuesday said we'll hook up fri. called no asw ,figured he would call back.little did i know i was calling a dead mans phone!had a stroke and was dead on FRI! I he was younger than me! just realized how short life is and how inportant life insurence is also:no:

i was talking ti friend of mine about purchasing some life insurance. HE told me we'll talk about next week,no problem.saw him last Tuesday said we'll hook up fri. called no asw ,figured he would call back.little did i know i was calling a dead mans phone!had a stroke and was dead on FRI! I he was younger than me! just realized how short life is and how inportant life insurence is also:no:

Hold on to that feeling. It helps put perspective on what we do and the importance of someone giving you a yes or no. I much prefer a No to a "yeah got to get around to it".

This is an example of why I would tell my agents, when I was in management that it is our job to be extra aggressive sometimes. Sometimes it may make someone mad but sometimes it is what needs to be done. This and the family member calling you and asking why didn't my mother have more life insurance? Did you try to sell her more or did you explain she was under insured?

If we all knew our expiration date, Life insurance companies wouldn't be in business.

Sorry to hear about your friend

You can also use that when someone tells you they already have insurance.

"....how long has it been since you've checked your policy's expiration date?"

Back