Kemper

It has been two years since my mother died. She was under hospice for months. We were tube feeding her, wiping her, changing, bathing, medicating, stressing decisions and trying to run a business. If someone had come knocking on her door trying to sell life insurance at the wrong moment one of my brothers would be in jail. I recommend finding a different market.

It has been two years since my mother died. She was under hospice for months. We were tube feeding her, wiping her, changing, bathing, medicating, stressing decisions and trying to run a business. If someone had come knocking on her door trying to sell life insurance at the wrong moment one of my brothers would be in jail. I recommend finding a different market.

I absolutely agree. My father in law was in a very similar situation, 3 years ago...I would've been the one in jail though.

I absolutely agree. My father in law was in a very similar situation, 3 years ago...I would've been the one in jail though.

Truthfully, me too. We were at each others throats, a hustler would have been DOA.

It did confirm my thought of how I want my end of days to be like. Just hope I have the strength to do what I need to.

Truthfully, me too. We were at each others throats, a hustler would have been DOA.

It did confirm my thought of how I want my end of days to be like. Just hope I have the strength to do what I need to.

My wife hates when I say it but...I'm going to the 7 mile bridge in the keys if I get a bad diagnosis. I know what you mean

I've looked into this with my company. It might be because I'm a Career agent but MoO's GWL does not give me a chargeback even if they die a month after the policy is issued, I believe that the GWL is only offered to career agents though.

on the broker side there is something called living promises which is graded but I don't think its GI. I always wonder why I don't see more MoO agents on here, the contract is legit.

I have confirmed this with my compensation department, and have been thinking of a tactful way to approach hospice type clients. If anything ROP plus 20% isn't a bad shake. I don't know of one investment that will guarantee a 20% return.

The broker sold Living Promises product is NOT graded but immediate level benefit. It is also much cheaper than the GI MOO product if they qualify (of course).

Back