LI that Pays DB Plus Cash Value

FBN

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does a policy exist that pays both a death benefit and cash value accumulated in policy at the insured's death? Does such a rider exist?

OP? by chance are you a Primerica agent or have recently spoken to one?
UL option 2 is the clearest answer to your question. Then there is whole life with paid up additions that can produce more than the original death benefit purchased.

On a whole life policy you can use the use dividend option, purchase one year term and balance to PUA.
It does not actually pay out the cash value but can have a similar effect. What rousemark said is the best way to get the cash value upon death

UL - Death Benefit option B is usually "face amount + cash values".

Otherwise, memorize this formula:

Net Death Benefit = cash values + amount at risk - any outstanding loans.

Cash values are a COMPONENT of the death benefit to be paid out. The insurance company does NOT "keep the cash value".

https://david82496.wixsite.com/davi...urance-Company-Keep-My-Cash-Values-When-I-Die

Aren't you essentially doing something similar when you adding paid up additions to a Par WL?

Love the directions of the website.. Wix is so easy.. when is it going live?

UL can get you a higher initial death benefit for the premium.

I'm still tinkering with the website, but more than likely in the next 3 months I'll finally pay for the damn thing.

Heard Ramsey spewing his venom toward agents that sell permanent insurance this week. He can't be so stupid that he does not understand the principal of net amount at risk and if he isn't then that only leaves one thing. He is the very thing he accuses agents of being.

Yes he can... and I wouldn't put it past them. For those who follow him, it's about as good as 1-800-NO-HELP.

However, if someone were to contact me and say "I want $1 million in 20-year term" I would simply say "Sign here". You can't have rabbit stew until you catch the rabbit.

Yes he can... and I wouldn't put it past them. For those who follow him, it's about as good as 1-800-NO-HELP.

However, if someone were to contact me and say "I want $1 million in 20-year term" I would simply say "Sign here". You can't have rabbit stew until you catch the rabbit.
Oh, I have no problem with term insurance. It is the " wicked insurance company steals your cash value." that I have a problem with. I am sure he knows better but continues to say it.

Latest posts

Back