Liberty Mutual Life Products

NotEnough

Super Genius
Any info on their products? How do they compare to other major companies such as NYL, MM, NMWL, etc in their whole life/permanent policies area?

Are their term rates comparable to companies such as Met/Transamerica/Banner?

How abou their underwriting?

I'm considering applying with them but wanted to see how their rates are first. (I'm mainly going to them for the P&C side for training and learning the business). Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Any info on their products? How do they compare to other major companies such as NYL, MM, NMWL, etc in their whole life/permanent policies area?

Are their term rates comparable to companies such as Met/Transamerica/Banner?

How abou their underwriting?

I'm considering applying with them but wanted to see how their rates are first. (I'm mainly going to them for the P&C side for training and learning the business). Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

I have them but have never looked at many of their products. The only one that we write is their single pay life.

That product is pretty competitive for a "cash" alternative strategy. The client who says that it will likely go to their kids but they "might" need it. It has ROP, a 4 question app (still requires pretty good health), and instant decision. Less comp than some of the other single pays (Sagicor, NWL, F&G, Equitrust) but less explanation to the client and normally more DB.

I can't imagine that their WL or term would be as strong as the companies that you listed but who knows, their single premium product is decent...

Any info on their products? How do they compare to other major companies such as NYL, MM, NMWL, etc in their whole life/permanent policies area? Are their term rates comparable to companies such as Met/Transamerica/Banner? How abou their underwriting? I'm considering applying with them but wanted to see how their rates are first. (I'm mainly going to them for the P&C side for training and learning the business). Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

What state do you live in? Are you looking to go as a W-2 employee or the independent agent track? And yes- there is a separate Indy track. And yes- it is Liberty and not Safeco.

Regarding life insurance-They have a good paid up kids policy, however, pricing on their other products is not very strong.

Back