Licensing Test Too Hard, Just Make It Easier, Says Primerica...

Re: Licensing Test Too Hard, Just Make It Easier, Says Primerica.

1 out of 100 will be "around" in a year? We need to define "around." If we're talking about the percentage who are still producing after 1 year I'd put at more like 1 out 1,000.

I met with two of them recently in KY. As I walked across a 2 x 8 board that they used as the sidewalk to get in their house which was a trailor in a mud pit, the first thing I noticed was they had 7 teeth of various shaded of purple and green between two people.
They were Primerica agents for 5 years.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I believe these two passed the licensing test.

Last edited:

I think they need to make the test harder!

Some interesting quotes in the article.

"That's a problem for the company, which, more than any other insurer of its size, depends on agents to sell policies."

Really, I thought most companies depended upon agents to sell their policies? In fact, don't you have to be a licensed agent to sell a policy, regardless of whether your are captive, independent or company employee?

Also, look at the question they want changed. The current question actually requires you to have some knowledge. The second is too basic.

Things I learned from the exam about insurance that were essential to me for being an insurance adviser in my current practice:

Last edited:

I remember in the class for my P&C test.....our state licnese only requires a 70% pass rate on the test....

My instructor says to the class......You only have to be minimally competent to pass the test.....

WTF?

I feel that doctors should post their scores from medical school and licensing tests in order for the lay person to make an intelligent choice.

I met with two of them recently in KY. As I walked across a 2 x 8 board that they used as the sidewalk to get in their house which was a trailor in a mud pit, the first thing I noticed was they had 7 teeth of various shaded of purple and green between two people.
They were Primerica agents for 5 years.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I believe these two passed the licensing test.

Let me guess, Vice Presidents? Are't they all VPs.

Primerica- what a joke of a company- I replaced another crap policy from that junk company just 2 days ago..

Husband and wife paying $225 per month on a 20 year term- landed them on a UL same face amount for $40 more per month

Primerica agent told them they were going to each get 15k after 15 years.. Primericas got a bounty on my head

Back