Life and Health License

Hello,

I live in Los Angeles, Ca and I need to get my life & health license. Do you have any suggestions of schools? I took my P&C license through Mike Russ. I prefer if there is another option.

I've only heard good things about Mike Russ... so I would stick with them.

I did mine through live courses with A.D. Banker 10 years ago.

Today, most are done online.

TesTeachers is the forum sponsor for pre-licensing education, so you may want to check them out.

I did mine through ExamFX and there were an unimaginable amount of typos in the study material. I'd strongly recommend anyone else.

is the 52.com ok? I have never taken online classes so I'm not sure how hard it would be. any suggestions

I did it 4 years ago, but I got to download the class materials and had to click the window every ten minutes to keep from being logged out and having to start those hours again.

All the materials could be downloaded and saved for review and study later. I did that and I passed the first time I took the test and only needed 30 minutes to do it.

Hello,

I live in Los Angeles, Ca and I need to get my life & health license. Do you have any suggestions of schools? I took my P&C license through Mike Russ. I prefer if there is another option.

PM me for our code to get a discount at License Coach.
Legacy Agent - License Coach

I am not allowed to publicly show our rate, so send me a message for the discount code.

They are pretty good for L/A&H training online and inexpensive.

TwiLight,

Can you PM me if Legacy is up to date with study materials for the L/A&H exam for the state of Missouri?

Thanks!
Cindy

I did mine through ExamFX and there were an unimaginable amount of typos in the study material. I'd strongly recommend anyone else.

I also used examfx and the training was horrendous. Typos everywhere and pretty bad information accessibility. I wanted to keep the material for future reference but there was no way to save any of it. So I had to copy by hand the important parts.

Back