LIfe Insurance with Chronic Illness/Terminal Etc

raven585

Expert
Hello everyone, its been awhile since I have been on the site. I was wondering if there any other Life Insurance Policies on the market out there that you all have sold that include Chronic Illness / Terminal Illness / Short Term Disability with the Life Benefit as a Rider. Im looking at going forward with a Company that sells those and have a great presentation to go along with it and was wondering if any of you had thoughts on those plans.

Thanks in advance.

S A G I C O R
TRANSAMERICA

They combine a Chronic Benefit with the Accelerated DB for most Standard Life Plans with Sagicor. Their SPWL plans actually have a more defined benefit with a monthly payout.

Transamerica also has an excellent Living Benefits program and is sold mostly through a Term Plan called "Trendsetter LB"

Hi Raven,

I have sold quite a few policies with AGLA(American General Life & Accident Co) There rates are very competitive, in comparison almost the same price as regular term

AGLA Living Benefits Term Life includes a Chronic & Critical Care Illness Rider. They also offer a permanent policy(coverage up to 100) which also includes the living benefits

Ian

Twilight, I noticed you are advertising KEMPER Products, cool. Since originally posting on this site, I dropped my Brokerage contracts and am now looking at Reserve National that actually sells the Guarantee Issue WL and the Home Health Care. I didn't switch over previously because of their Health plans, but have been Insured by them for the last 6 years...so now that they sell more LIFE and Senior Plans I made the move. Kemper owns Reserve National and has since 1998 and thought it was a good move for me even though I gave up my contracts and am now Captive.

Twilight, I noticed you are advertising KEMPER Products, cool. Since originally posting on this site, I dropped my Brokerage contracts and am now looking at Reserve National that actually sells the Guarantee Issue WL and the Home Health Care. I didn't switch over previously because of their Health plans, but have been Insured by them for the last 6 years...so now that they sell more LIFE and Senior Plans I made the move. Kemper owns Reserve National and has since 1998 and thought it was a good move for me even though I gave up my contracts and am now Captive.

I love the Home Health Care Plan. Been a huge success with my agents. Love the Renewals too.

I have been dealing with my own parent with Home Health Needs and have now learned how important that product is and all LTC products. I have been focusing our agents towards this need and Kemper, Genworth, John Hancock, LFG, MofO have really picked up the LTC/HHC for us.

That's good news TwiLight. The good thing about being contracted with Reserve National is that we can sell TWO policies on the HHC. Basically Double Benefit. IF you know of anyone that would benefit from an additional policy on top of yours let me know, or shoot me a PM. The commission structure on the HHC is bar none the best out there, especially because of the Rx reimbursement for the insured.

I have an FMO agreement with Vantis Life. They have the lowest cost 100% guaranteed issue plan that I have even seen.

We could not believe how low the prices are for a GI plan. We can provide agent level and GA contracts. Comp is not very high however.

Our other popular plan is Kemper but they have higher rates than Vantis and are not in many states.

Can you beat my 78% contract with Vantis?

Back