Life Insurance For Ex-Convict

You can get killed walking your doggie...

Half the politicians are x-cons (or should be).

Are you saying that X-cons live a more dangerous lifestyle than a Truck Driver?

From what I know of the jails and prisons around here, I would certainly say so. And if they are an X-con, there is a very good chance they will go back. Even if you are only guilty of "white collar" crimes, sometimes the people you defraud come looking for you.

Some company's will not even take felons and parolees for Final Expense coverage must less fully underwritten for large a mounts.

The only luck I have had with a person on probation was a client I placed for $500K term when I was with AGLA.. The man is a business owner and makes a decent income, married, settled with children. One day the cops show up at his door with a warrant out of Indiana.. They hauled to Clark County where he spent about 6 month in jail.. He was given 10 years probation and allowed to return to TN. His crime? Felony child neglect for failure to pay child support on a child he didn't even know he had. It was girl he dated here before he married. She moved to Indiana and never informed him of the pregnancy or the birth. When she applied for public assistance in Indiana, she named him as the father and that set the wheels in motion. At first, AGLA declined it but we sent them all the court records and they reconsidered the case.

Most companies are going to have a 10 year lookback. Foresters told me they would do it at the six-year mark but they declined my client after they receive the application. I'm working on something right now and if it works out I will report back. If memory serves me correctly I don't think Liberty bankers has a felony question on their application.

Most companies are going to have a 10 year lookback. Foresters told me they would do it at the six-year mark but they declined my client after they receive the application. I'm working on something right now and if it works out I will report back. If memory serves me correctly I don't think Liberty bankers has a felony question on their application.

Nope, your memory doesn't serve you correctly. They ask if ever been convicted of a felony or incarcerated.;) My memory isn't what it used to be either.

On the FE if within 2 years they'll go MWL.

Back